Chapter 5

"Okay," Chen Jiaci said softly, touching Tao Qiongxiu's head. Seeing Zhou coming over to hug her, he squatted down and said, "As long as Aying doesn't forget me, I will definitely come."

    "Don't forget!" Tao Qiongxiu nodded while speaking, expressing his seriousness. .

    Seeing this, Chen Jiaci smiled again, and left here with Chen Hongye and Tao Anhe.

    "Send to the prince, the sixth prince." Zhou said goodbye, and the other maids and servants were also with him. For a time, the royal majesty was fully manifested. On the contrary, Tao Qiongxiu took advantage of being a child and didn't move there, but was still pretended by her own mother pressing her head.

    After a few people walked out a few steps, Zhou stood up and picked Tao Qiongxiu personally, looked at his little girl, nodded her forehead funny and angrily, and said, "You, I don't know my house. Ying is so beautiful."

    "Mother, sleepy." Tao Qiongxiu, who was dressed in tender skin, blushed. In order to prevent being teased, she stretched out her small fist and rubbed her eyes, and said milkily. It can be said that it is a way of selling cute.

    Zhou didn't know that his daughters were so careful, and when he saw that he was sleepy, he patted them and took them back to the backyard.

    On the carriage returning to the palace, Chen Hongye was also quite happy to see that his younger brother's mood was no longer the gloomy he had when he returned.

    "Since you like it, come play with Ah Ying next time." He looked at the younger brother and said seriously.

    Chen Jiaci's expression changed, and he became calm again, unlike the expression of joy just now.

    "Not good." Now he finally calmed down, and remembered his physique again, even if he wanted to be with the little dumpling again, he restrained it. Being like this, getting close to the small dumpling clearly harmed her.

    Chen Hongye was helpless, and the joy on his face faded. He also knows the situation of his younger brother, it is really...

wait- his face suddenly straightened. If he remembers correctly, the little dumpling has obviously touched his younger brother several times, but she didn't see her like someone else. Unlucky? ! this……

    With this thought throughout his life, Chen Hongye immediately raised many hopes and desires in his heart.

    If so, that would be great. And let him try again, and it's good to have an accurate answer.

How should I try? Let him think about it.

    Chen Jiaci didn't know what his elder brother was thinking, he looked down at Xiaoji, and then remembered Aying's star-like eyes and smile.

    Imperial Palace, Zhengde Hall.

    After Chen Hongye returned to the palace and sent his younger brother back to the Queen's Fengyi Palace, he came here to meet his father. He also thought about whether to talk to the queen beforehand about what he had discovered before. He thought that the queen’s health has always been bad, and he was afraid that she would be disappointed and hurt after she was overjoyed, so he gave up this idea and turned to the father. .

    Zhengde Hall is the place where Kaiyuan Emperor Chen Shengyuan usually dealt with things such as make-ups.

    Now that it has been eight years since the founding of the country, the general state has initially returned to peace, and there are some signs of prosperity and peace. These are inseparable from Kaiyuan Emperor's governance. He is a good emperor.