3.Meet at the church

Naomi's study above*

Nicholas

"I am not forcing you to marry me Naomi. And I don't want you to show me sympathy because of my sick father" I said it little irritated and I really don't want her to think she is doing me a favour.

She shrug and reply "see you only have the option to reject this marrige... I cannot.. My father will not like that and please don't think of talking to him , he will blame me "

"Then meet at the church coz we don't have other option" I told her.. I can't stand her anymore...

But before that... "So as we both are bound to marry eachother than I have few conditions".

She reluctantly nod and asked me to continue..

Naomi

"So as we both are bound to marry eachother than I have few conditions" He told me.. Although I wasn't sure of that but nod anyways.

He continue with the first

"Don't expect me to love you " As if I am desparate for his love.... I am okay if you don't love me... I don't think I will ever fall in love with you ...

"I might not stay at home all the time so don't include me in anything " Wow that's a good news for me

"I have my needs if you see me with any other women don't get all hyped up" That's ridiculous

"And I give you the freedoms to be with any man but look after my reputation" Nah I am fine but I didn't say anything and nod my head agreeing the terms

"We will never have a physical relationship under any circumstances" Obviously not, I want my separate bedroom.

"Never ever disclose about this contract to anyone.. Pretend things when it's necessary"

"And lastly we will get separate after my fathers death or you can say after one year, I am doing this for him so if he won't be their I don't want this fake marriage to continue..according to doctor he might not survive more than 6 or 7 month" Okay that pissed me coz now I feel like a toy..

I looked up to say something but he interrupted me

"Don't get me wrong, I already told you I don't like emotional dramas in my life, you can do whatever you want to in this span of marriage.. I won't ask you anything neither will I interrupt.. But only keep in mind don't do something to ruin my reputation...
And after my father demise the marriage will be declared void.. And we go on our separate ways .. I will provide you with money if you want..

and changes can be made in the condition if both the party agree with it...... If you agree please let me know through mail..."He tried to get up but now its my turn to speak Mr..

"Umh.. I agree with all the conditions.. And I don't need your money I am capable enough to live my life with my money ..... And to be precise and so that it works according to the plan please make a written contract so that we both don't forget this... " I smiled looking at him, he looked confused as if he didn't expected me to say this..

He nod his head "okay " He said..

I gesture my hand for a hand shake.. He took my hand..

Finally I am getting married!!!

We both went to the sitting area and told my parents that to arrange things in a month.. They squeal in happiness and hugged... Little did they know our plan...

Finally I will get my freedom.. And the best part is I don't have to remained married to him through out my life...

Before leaving he looked at me and told "My secretary will pick you tomorrow to take you to my father.. She will give you the other details through mail...
And I will meet you directly in the church" He turned his head and walked away although I smiled at him... He doesn't have good manners.....

***

I never thought my future will be this pathetic. Even after the bad relationship, toxic parents and all other disaster in the past , I always wanted the warmth and love from that one person...

My surrounding forced me to hate marriages, hate love, hate emotions.

I am so used to toxic people that i am now expert in showing no emotion although I feel everything.

Why to show emotion to people who doesn't deserve!!!

I behave different in different places, and you will understand it later..

Now I need to get ready for my fu***** marriage!!!

Hey i didn't even got my dream proposal.. Ughh!!

Am I not deserving enough to get happiness???

_____________________________________

Thank you for reading..
Vote to encourage me.