023

Guys this is very important! One of my readers has messaged me (@kyung_jeo) about @ezlaine they have been copying my work. My fellow reader had pointed out specific parts of her story that are exactly like mine. I'm actually really disappointed to see that they had copied full on sentences and parts that I had written. She had changed up some of the story, but most of it is extremely close to my work. Her book is called 'do anything for you' if you could please report this story. Idk if it's too much, but I wouldn't mind if she used the same concept, but hadn't of literally copy a bunch of my work. I even stated that I don't allow people to copy my work at all. As in the writing. The idea you can also do, just don't copy out bunches of my work to the point my followers/readers can tell it's copied. Again please report! Thank you xxx

Update: just finished reading her book, and nope. She full on copied me, and only put a little bit of her work in there. This is very upsetting as an author who works hard. But with you guys helping me report this it'll be done and over with!

Y/n pov

I could hear multiple foot steps and started to scream,though I was quickly stopped by my ex. He covered my mouth with his right cold hands. A firm grip being expressed. "Don't you dare" he whispered through gritted teeth.

My heart beat picked up. I had to get out of here somehow. But how? After thinking for about 39 seconds I decided I'd bite his hand. So I did just that and he yelped. We both stared at each other as the foot steps stopped right outside of the room we were in.

I saw him quickly scramble his way to his feet and make his way over to the door. He held onto the handle just in case they tried ripping open the door. I then got the idea to finally scream.

"HELPPP ME!!!" I screamed out as hard as I could. My ex look furiously at me his eyes narrowing down at my small frame. He then made his way over to me, and quickly. He then pulled out a knife and held it in the air.

I seen him start to swing it down towards me so I closed my eyes and got ready for the impact. But nothing came. I slowly looked up, moving my hands from my face slowly.

There stood my ex. He was still and straight as a wall. He was looking at me with wide eyes, but that's when I saw it. I saw the red blood start to flow from his mouth and down onto the floor. Looking behind him I saw a man with a knife in his back.

The man behind him pulled his knife out harshly, as my ex slowly feel to his knees and then fully face planted in the ground. I skirted away from his body, not wanting to get covered in it.

The guy then walked up to me and kneeled down "y/n? You're gonna be alright just come with me" the guy said. I stayed still though, I didn't know who this man is or what he wanted to do with me "no"

He looked at me and sighed while leaning his head downwards, his hair covering his dark brown eyes. He slowly looked back up "the front man wants ti see you. And so do I" I then quickly stood up, shocked by what he said "what do you mean!? I'm not going back there!"

He rolled his eyes and grabbed my wrist, he pulled me forward making me slam into his chest "you don't have a choice." He said before lifting me up bridle style and walking out of the room.

As we were walking down the halls we reached the front door. He then put me down and said I could walk the rest of the way, so I did. I was about ti get into the van when I saw my four car doors open quickly and shut. Oh no.

"And where do you think you're taking her? She stays with us" Deok su said crossing his arms as the others caught up "yeah! She's with us! Not you homos!" Min yeo said while pointing at the guy.

The guy just tightened his grip on my wrist and then shoved me inside the van "sorry, but I don't think she'll be coming back anytime soon" the guy said. Out of nowhere he grunts and slings coward, crossing his legs and holding his crotch.

"Give my sister back you creep!" Lui said in a fighting stance. Oh my god! Lui you better not do anything stupid. The guy then slightly recovered until he was kicked in the same place again. He fell to the floor "man wtf! I didn't sign up for this shit!" The guy said while slightly crying under the mask he wore that only revealed his mouth and eyes.

"Well I guess you did buttercup" jun ho said while laughing at the guy on the floor. Even though he's a cop he thought it was okay to see these crack heads get a beating.

Sae byeok, ji young, and Ali all made their way over to me and then helped me out if the van. "It's okay y/n we got you" Ali said and comfortably slung an arm around my shoulder.

We then quickly rushed to our car while the other guards made their way out, some checking up on the guy that was in the floor and the others chasing us. Gi hun took the steering wheel, and tried starting the car but it wouldn't budge.

"Oh for fuck sakes!" Gi hun yelled and started to slam his hands in the steering wheel. Deok su then pushed him out of the way a little and then grabbed two wires and started to rub them together, creating sparks.

Suddenly the car turned on. Ji young looked ti her side and panicked "goooo! They're cominggg!" She yelled and started hitting Gi Huns shoulder. He then stepped on the peddle and started driving backwards, hitting one of the guys.

They flew over the top of the car and landed on the bonnet. We all stared at the guy as he slowly lifted his upper body up. He then turned his head and looked at us as we all did the same. He then started crawling by towards the window.

"OH MY GOSH! HURRYYYYY!" Gi hun listened and stepped on the excelerator, making the guy go back over the roof and land on the ground. We then turned into the road and started speeding away.

"Well that was close wasn't it?!" Min yeo said cheerfully "totally" I said out of breath and for what?

~~~~~~~~~
Ok thank you guys for reading again!!!! Means so much to meee! And hope u guys are having a great time! Stay well and healthy! Cyaaaaa xxx