🌼 Chapter 24

< °°Y/N's P. O.V°° >

"It's so hot!" I exclaimed as we got out of the car.

"Let's go!" Jungkook drags me to the entry of the aquarium.

"Pictures please? Pictures for memories?" I hear the photographer shouting, inviting people to take pictures before they get inside the aquarium.

"You want?" Jungkook asked.

I nodded with a grin as Jungkook smiled back at me.

"You'll get the pictures later at the end of your visit, at the merch shop, Sir!" The photographer explained as we settled.

"Say cheeeese!" The photographer cheered.

Jungkook smiles at the camera while my face heats up as I feel his strong hold on my waist.

"Another pose pleaaase!" The photographer asked.

I looked up to Jungkook as I can't think of anything, he looks down at me as I see the flash, and hence captured.

Jungkook placed his lips on my forehead next and another flash, captured again.

"Take your pictures from the merch shop,thank you! Next one, please!" The photographer said.

Jungkook's hand slides down to my lower back as he guides me inside the aquarium and I get a mini explosion in my heart while trying to focus on my visit here.

" The shark is as big as you!" I joked.

"Don't exaggerate!" Jungkook rolled his eyes at me.

"Oh I'm not!! You're like really really big!" I use my hands to show how big he is.

"How do you know?" Jungkook asked with a smug look.

"Huh!?" I stared at him, confused.

He laughs out before patting my head and walks towards the jelly fish.

It took us a while to explore everything, but it was all worth it. We walked into the merch shop and Jungkook heads to the plushies corner immediately to check them out.

"Hello! I'd like to see my pictures!" I asked the cashier.

"Give me a second, I'll show you, Ma'am!" She said kindly as she looked back at her computer screen.

"Here!" She displayed it on the customer's side screen. "Choose any of them, that you'd like to print out."

I nodded as I scanned through the pictures. I got startled as I felt a warm breath on my neck and a hand on my waist, but I relaxed when I realised whose touch it was.

"Hmm, I think we should get this one too!" Jungkook pointed at the one picture where he is kissing my forehead.

I nodded shyly.

We got the print outs faster than I thought and we were already out after a few minutes of Jungkook debating whether he'd take any of plushies or not. Finally, he got a shark plushie.

"This is yours!" He said as he handed the plushie to me.

"Mine?"

"Yep!"

"It'll remind you of me!" He replied. "Since I'm that big, right?"

"Shusshh!" I nudged him with my elbow."Thank you! It's cute!"