4. This Is A Disaster

I jump with shock at the sudden banging on my door.

They are knocking on the door so quickly that it is only natural of me to assume that it is something urgent.

I place my movie script on the empty couch space in front of me, leaving it open on the page that I was just memorizing.

After making sure that it is not going to fall closed on its own I hop up from my couch.

I hurriedly make my way towards my front door.

Quite frankly I am worried that this person is going to break my door off of its hinges if I am not quick enough.

Thanks to me lightly jogging I reach the door in record time.

Once I reach my front door I hurriedly unlock it and swing it open, not thinking to check the peep hole.

What if there was a paparazzi at the door?

Or worse, a potential murdered?

"Bea?!" I voice, appalled at her uncharacteristic actions

Has she completely lost her mind?!

"Why are you banging on my door like a madwoman?!" I question her

"Have you seen it?!" The blue haired girl completely deflects my question

I furrow my eyebrows at her question.

I unconsciously take a few steps aside so that she can enter my apartment.

"Have I seen what?" I ask as she briskly enters the apartment with no questions asked

The blue haired girl turns her phone screen around so that the illuminated screen is now facing my direction.

My eyebrows remain furrowed at this.

I shut the front door behind us using my back.

"What is this?" I ask

My friend gestures for me to take the cellphone from her hand, which I do.

"It was published an hour ago," she tells me

"I sent it to you as soon as I saw it, but judging by your clueless facial expression I'm assuming that you haven't seen it" Bea continued

I use my thumb to scroll down the webpage that she has pulled up on her phone.

As I do the the title 'American Singer, Delaney Carson Just Signed A Movie Deal With Brite Entertainment' graces my eyes.

Nicole must have leaked this to the press.

I glance back up at Bea and hold my hand out for her to grab her cellphone from it.

"I signed a movie deal, so what?" I ask

I was going to tell her.

If I am being honest I thought that I already told her.

Bea pushes the cellphone back towards me.

"Continue reading, I think that you'll want to know who your costar is before you meet her" the blue haired girl vaguely mentions

I am slightly taken aback at the words that leave her mouth.

Nicole told them who my costar is?

Then why was she so adamant on not telling me?

I glance back down at the illuminated cellphone screen, reading the small black words on the white background.

I continue to read the words on said screen for around a minute before sighing.