prologue

Sienna pov

Finally after a long day of work I return home . But I remember that I have to take a shower . Sighing I go the bathroom and strip out of my clothes and start the shower . While showering I think about the things that happened 1 month back .

I was finally  able to escape my husband . I am so thankful to maria the woman who helped me escape from my husband . She helped me find a job and settle down .

After getting out of the shower I put clothes on . Suddenly a tampon falls out of the cupboard . I suddenly realized that I didn't have my periods
For a long time . I panick .

No no this can't be happening . I can't be pregnant .

I hurriedly take my phone and schedule a doctor's appointment tomorrow

Next day

" congratulations , Ms Malcolm you are 2 months pregnant . " the doctor says

" What !?"  I say shocked and sad athe same time .

" Well , is there any way to abort it ?" I ask . I can't have Alessandro's kids anymore . Infact I hated our sons .

" Sorry , Ms Malcolm due to some complications you can't abort the baby . " The doctor says .

I sigh . Then say thank you to the doctor and stand up about to leave .

" What are you gonna do ?" The doctor suddenly asks .

" I am gonna have the baby  and probably going to give it up for adoption . " I say  leaving.

7 months later

I cry out in pain as I finally push the baby out . After some time the nurses bring me the baby .

" No , please I don't want to see him " I cry out .

" It's not a he Ms Malcolm . It's a girl " One  of the nurses say . I stop crying . And finally look at the baby girl in arms . It's really a girl . I suddenly feel like the happiest woman on earth .

" May I know why you didn't want to have the baby ?"  The same nurse asks .

I stiffen and say " my  husband used to abuse me and my sons were pretty much the same . I was afraid that the baby was going to be a boy again ..."
Although it wasn't exactly the truth .

" Oh I am so sorry for you . " The nurse says looking at me with pity and sympathy . I hum and look at my daughter . She has red hair just like me . She finally opens her eyes and I gasp . She has icy blue eyes just like Alessandro . Then she suddenly smile at me .

And from that moment on I decided to always protect my daughter and never let her know about Alessandro .

I kiss my baby's forehead and close my eyes  as sleep overtakes me ...