part 34

Jungkook : we are not made for each other if we are we already together not getting divorced that's our destiny which never let us together you are destined with him you have to go now let sleep its getting late tomorrow I will shift to my room .

Taehyung : I really love you jungkook try to understand take your time don't be rusk over those things which make your future.

Jungkook : I am scared to love you taehyung and love can't be happen when you are scared.

Taehyung : ok if you are scared then give me chance to make you rid from this fear let me make you happy again I promise I failed this time I will let you go give me these six months to make you believe in me and my love.

Jungkook : what about him

Taehyung : jungkook , if I am not happy how can I  be his happiness If I will live with him as couple and you are in my heart it is fair to him when he get to know I am with him just because you want me to be with him it will hurt him you already know that pain how can you ready to give this pain to other just because you are scared you will not have right to destroy other life also . He will move on knowing that I love you but if I keep him with me saying that I love him that is totally lie it is not fraud to him and you will became reason of that fraud are you ready for it if you want will ready to do this fraud but you are responsible for his misery in future. Jungkook think before you speak like this.

Taehyung is in anger but still managing himself to not get out control how can destroy two life just he is scared.

Taehyung after saying that he came out from room and shuting door with loud sound. Taehyung came downside he take his key and went out in his car.

While jungkook is crying knowing he is wrong this time he can't give pain to others just because of his insecurity and immature nature. He always take decisions without thinking about future. He always wrong he can't even control his insecurity.

He thinks to call yoongi but he has in meeting so he didn't. He called jimin .
After few rings jimin take his call .

Jungkook : he'll hyung

Jimin : he'll my little bunny what are you doing

Jungkook : I want to talk to you

Jimin : what is happen bun your husband done something to you do you want me to come.

Jungkook : just relax hyung he didn't do anything I have some doubt I want to clear it out can you meet me tomorrow in our cafe where we used to hang out

Jimin : what's time

Jungkook : 12 pm that is your lunch time

Jimin : yah I will came

Jungkook : bye hyung

Jimin : bye bunny

Jimin cut his call. Jimin is doing his file for new project when jungkook call came he quickly take his  call without thinking a second he is happy that his bunny invite him. Tomorrow he will confess his feelings. If he get late and jungkook will again gain his feelings toward taehyung he can't take risk first he will ask Jeon and yoongi to be his boyfriend so jungkook don't have any choice rather than  accept him that's great you are going to mine soon.

Next day

Jimin went to Jeon Manson where he meet a sleepy yoongi who is sleeping in sofa. Jimin went to him and call him.

Jimin : yoongi hyung

Jimin try again but this time loud while shaking him harshly but yoongi hold his hand pull him down . Jimin land on yoongi chest where he can listen his heartbeat which is like music to him making him calm and forgetting for what he came here. He left his head look at sleeping figure who is like cat jimin smile subtly without himself noticing his all concentration on yoongi.

Yoongi : you should star at someone like that

After sudden voice jimin panic and struggle off from yoongi grip causing his butt landing on floor . Yoongi laugh at jimin situation jimin look at his gummy smile fondly yoongi notice jimin is lost

Yoongi : hey hey came on earth jimin where are you lost?

Jimin : n. nothing I came to take your permission and also help let me call uncle.

Yoongi : ok let me call sit up you are still on floor.

Jimin laugh in embarassment cause he still talking to yoongi while sitting down without noticing.

Yoongi : DAD COME DOWN JIMIN HAVE TALK WITH US.

Jeon : OH JIMIN, I am coming first let me fixed that irritation tie

After few minutes, Jeon also join them where yoongi and jimin talking some random talk about business and some personal life experiences.

Jeon : ehhh, if your chat is finished then came to point.

Yoongi : ok dad tell jimin why are you here.

Jimin : actually I want your permission.

Jeon : for what

Jimin : as you know I love jungkook but he forcely married to taehyung and living a forceful life before their marriage I was the one who is going to marry him before marriage to break everything without telling me. I was hurt badly but you told why you didn't marry jungkook to me but taehyung i try to forget jungkook knowing he is married but I can't take him out off mind. Now I know their is no chance to make everything fine in their relationship so can I date jungkook after getting divorced  I wish to marry him take him to his real place which is here by my side. I know I sound crazy but his love make me crazy I don't going to hide everything but their is few secret that I can't tell you but when time came I promise I will not hide anything  I want you to keep faith on me let me love jungkook I will love him and cherish him with my life.

Jeon : I don't know what to say if jungkook will ready I will agree with everything I trust you with my jungkook but I don't think jungkook will able to love in any soon are you willing to wait for him I love taehyung so much that he will let you enter in his life 

Jimin : that's why I need your help you have to convince to love me at least give one chance to me.

Jeon : I will try

Yoongi is processing what is happening that person who make a special place in heart love his younger brother he is dreaming him with his love now all dreams trash jimin can't be his, he doesn't love him, he loves jungkook. For first time he is jealous why not jimin love him instead of jungkook who doesn't even look at him that way, who is love with someone else leaving a angel beside him  ,

One question is eating him by love is painful .

Sorry I didn't post any part in these two days now it's time to be happy today will be double update . Wait for another part which is in processing.

WillYoong  and taehyung left heart heart broken or they will find their destiny.