Chapter 13

Zorion Point of View

These days feels like I've been a part of an opera drama company where everything I see and do is too much over and exaggerated.

Love?

Attraction?

Heart and soul?

This Cacao guy has a lot of crap stagnated in his mouth. A mere glance at him is giving me a feeling of something wormy crawling on me.

Love Guru? Him?

"Now look into each other's eyes and explore your image in them." He said in a fake hypnotizing tone that added another can of worms on my body.

We are currently sitting on a small boat in the middle of an ocean, an hour away from the coast. Sir Cacao has insisted we take our first lesson in the midst of nature and blue.

He makes a living doing this?

This? Seriously?

How come people become so blind to even follow him and make him so famous? After getting out of Allard office, I took a little time and searched for Sir Cacao on the internet and guess what nonsense the media is after these days?

Apparently, Sir Cacao is a modern era Cupid. His fans and clients believe his eyes are like bow and his words are love arrows. His smile is sun and tone so sweet!

I don't think so. To top with it, this is an Almond we are talking about. How can an Almond be sweet?

Impossib-

My thoughts chocked me the second my eyes collided with Meow's. My focus zoomed into her eyes as if some kind of magnet is pulling me into her.

As if there is warm scented water in her eyes for me to take a relaxing bath.

It was sweet!

"What do you see in each other's eyes? Tell me." His whisper was heard.

Swee-

No, God! What am I thinking. No Almond are not sweet. They are –

They are- I don't know but not sweet.

"D- delusion." I answered nonchalantly like I was just about to say sweet a second ago.

No. No falling for an Almond. Not to Meow!

"Solution." I heard Meow answer with a smile, still focused on me. She looks almost bewitched.

Bewitched by me.

Why do I feel both good and bad right now?

"Interesting. Now explain why you feel so." This feels more like a brainless activity to me than something romantic.

The boat is shaking and this meow girl can anytime loose her balance and find herself as family dinner to a team of sharks and this Sir Cacao chose this place.

The love of Almond cousins I say. Deadly!

"I see a day dream that cannot come true. Her eyes showed me enough self deception for the day."

I was expecting a retort; at least a scowl but what did I get?

"That's wonderful. You read her in such depth by just looking into her eyes for thirty seconds. Indeed my fourteenth chose a capable man for herself." Did he just agree to me that his cousin is usually delusional or is he trying to say I analyzed too much that none other could?

"She is usually delusional?" I asked curiously, catching Meow by her arm and steadying her.

This girl will sure become a meal for sea monsters if we don't leave this small boat.