sunshine in storm.

After the hearing, me and Naina both were shocked. We didn't say anything to each other. Shivaay and Anika told us to go to home while they pick up Naina's things from her apartment.

The car ride was pretty awkward. Naina kept her eyes on the window, while me on the road.

The final decision was indeed a shock to me, but it brought me immense happiness. During this 6 months I could give her everything she deserved. I will make her happy, I will bring back her smile, I will take care of her with all my heart just like she did me, I will do anything she wants. And after 6 months, if she wants to leave me, I won't stop her, because atleast I could treat her the way she deserved for 6 months.

Naina still haven't said any words. After reaching our home, she went straight to our room and I followed her.

"You can sleep on the bed and I will be sleeping on this side of this room." Naina pointed to the left side of our room.

I nodded. Anything she wants.

Shivaay and Anika came back with Naina's stuff. I helped her to put it on her side of the room. The partition was too much, but I went along with it.

"Tell me, if you want anything else." I told her and she nodded.

Also, what's up with the nodding? I want her to talk to me badly.

***************************************************************** 

The absence of mine at the office was affecting the business so bad. There were so much work pending. I opened my laptop to finish some of the work.

"Ishaan come down." Shivaay called out to me.

I went downstairs to find the 2 most important and most dreaded people in my life.

My parents. Niranjan Raizada and Shamilee Raizada.

My disinterest was clearly visible on my face as I came down.

"Sit down." Dad said.

He was tall as me. Also his face reminds me of the lion before they attack the weak prey.

I sat down opposite to them.

"I heard what happened with your marriage. Seems like you failed in it too." Dad said with a frown.

I didn't say anything back. Because I hated talking to them. They only looked at me anything but as disappointment.

My anger was building up inside me but I kept it down. I don't want Naina to see that.

"You should've married Mr.Vinayakchathur's daughter. She would've been perfect for our family. Instead you married an orphan." My mom said with a disgusted face.

I closed my eyes telling myself to calm down. If they say another word about her, I'll definitely blow up.

"Mom, Stop saying things like that." Shivaay told mom.

"Shut it Shivaay, you are the one spoiling Ishaan. He should suffer the consequences of his own action. He was absent at the work for 2 months now. The loss was 30 million. Because of his friend, we lost the clients too. And he managed to break his marriage in the mean time. How are you finding more ways to screw things up again and again?" Dad was shouting.

I still didn't say anything.

"If you keep on doing things like this, Then I would've to remove you from the position." Dad sighed.

"Do it." I said to him.

"Remove me. I don't care about the position. I only cared about the business from the first place itself. I was the one who worked hard for our company to make it No.1 in India. And I didn't do all that for your stupid position. I did it because I care. And what you said about my marriage, You have no right to tell me anything about my marriage which you guys didn't even bothered to attend." I yelled at my Dad.

"You have never been there for me. You send me away to boarding school because I was too much burden for you. You only brought Shivaay to your fancy parties because you were embarrassed of me. I never asked you anything in my life. So you can't just come into my life one day and tell me what to do. And I would've listened to you if you guys have been there for me, just for once."

I turned to my Mom after.

"If you call her anything beside 'Naina', I won't care that you're my mother."

"ISHAAN". Shivaay shouted.

I turned to see Naina watching me. She was shocked.

"We did all that because you were such a disappointment to us. You were never a decent kid like Shivaay. When you were young, You played with the street kids and learned their manners. You used to say foul languages at our parties and embarrassed us infront of our friends. So we had no option but to send you away to the boarding school. We just wanted a perfect kid like Shivaay. We never wanted a kid like you." My Dad yelled back at me.

"And I wanted a normal parents." I said and went to my room.

There weren't anything I wanted to hear more than that. I have heard enough.

They said themselves that they never wanted me. So there's no pointing in arguing back.

I sat on my bed burying my face in my palms. I wanted to scream and yell. First I disappointed Naina and now my parents. Just give me a break.

Suddenly I felt a presence beside me. I raised my face to see Naina .

Her eyes were teary and her lips were red.

"What happened? Did they say anything to you?" I asked her.

She shook her head in as No.

Then she took her hand and placed in mine. Suddenly I forgot where I was, and what happened minutes ago.

 Suddenly I forgot where I was, and what happened minutes ago

She gave it a gentle squeeze.

"I know what is it to have parents that want nothing to do with you." She said to me in her sweetest voice.

"It's hard to find a comfort in your life, If you have never experienced it in the first place." Her voice was low, but her voice rang in my mind so many times.

"Naina..." I took both of her hand in mine and before I was able to apologize, she pulled her hands away from me. The vulnerable Naina I saw moments ago was gone, and there was the 'Naina who hates me' instead.

"Just because I said this to you doesn't mean I forgive you, Ishaan." She turned her eyes away from mine and walked out of our room.

The stabbing pain in my heart returned just like that.

I turned to see Shivaay standing at my door. I sighed. I know what he is going to tell me. He is going to say that "You should've never yelled at them like that. You should respect your parents." Shits like that.

Instead Shivaay came and sat down with me.

"They left". He told me and I nodded, I knew they would leave. They never liked to stick around.

"I know that you're having a bad time Ishaan. And I know what just happened is not helping. But you should know that I love you no matter what and I'll always be there for you." By saying that, Shivaay pulled me into a hug.