Nuisance

Saiki's POV

It was just then when class ended I heard a certain nuisances calling my name. Why out of all days did he have to come today, the one day that I was wearing my ring.

" SAIKI" Toritsuka called from the entrance of the classroom door. I just sat at my desk hoping no one would pay attention to him or me. " Hey, uhm Saiki your friends calling your name, maybe you should go and see him." Kaido said while taping on my shoulder, which startled me for a second.

I really didn't want to but it would cause more attention to be on me if I didn't go see him. I got out of my desk and walked over to Toritsuka so he could shut up.

" Finally, Saiki for a second I thought you weren't going to come over here." He said while putting his hand around my shoulder. " What do you want." I tried to say to him in a annoyed tone. " Let's go change our shoes and then I'll tell you." He said with a wink and a smile, for some weird reason I felt something that I never felt before just then.

<After they changed shoes and left >

" okay now that we aren't in the school, tell me now" I told him. He sighed and blushed a little. " How about me and you chat over this with some cake." He said. That's very tempting, I just have to accept. I nodded while looking at him in the eyes. for a second I could swear I saw a tint of red on his cheeks. " Well then let's go to the nearest cafe" He shouted out a little to loud. " Oh and remember, Saiki it will be my treat" he said a lot more quieter then what he said before.

To be honest I would be lying if I didn't say I'm intrigued on what he's going to tell me, I'm just hoping it isn't anything stupid like some porno magazine or stuff like that but the way he's acting seems promising. I looked at Toritsuka for just a spit second and our eyes met, he instantly looked away from me and on to the ground.

Toritsuka stopped walking and then pointed at the cafe " looks like we are finally here" he said with a sigh.