𝐗𝐈𝐈. Mama Mia

▐  BUBBLEGUM BITCH!▐ Twelve━━━Mama Mia

BUBBLEGUM BITCH!
Twelve━━━Mama Mia

JULIET PETERS AND LILY-ROSE DEPP DATING!?

By Brooke Pierce

Models Juliet Peters and Lily-Rose Depp have been spotted multiple times in Paris, snuggeld up with one another which leads us to think they are dating

Models Juliet Peters and Lily-Rose Depp have been spotted multiple times in Paris, snuggeld up with one another which leads us to think they are dating. It's no secret that Peters also likes women when she came out in the middle of June in 2019. The young Depp has not put a lable on her sexuality which could mean she isn't straight.

Lily-Rose dated actor Timothèe Chalamet but the couple broke up April 2020. Juliet dated Amandla Stenberg late 2018 but they broke up February 2020. Peters posted a picture of themselves at a restaurant with a caption that was thanking model Cara Delevingne for taking the picture of her during their "date". Besides that, Juliet seems to he single as well as Lily-Rose.

The pair have been spotted in LA and recently in Paris. They were pictured holding hand outside of a store in Paris two weeks ago. It has led many fans to belive that their friendship could lead to more. Many fans started to ship them when Lily-Rose commented on one of Juliet's instagram picture.

What do you think? Do you ship Jilly? Do you think they're dating? Let us know!!!

-E-News

girlies💐🌝

lana🔮~Solana
karls💄~Karly
jules👼~Juliet

lana🔮
Link
jules care to explain?

jules👼
oh that yeah, its true

karls💄
AND WHEN WERE YOU
PLANNING ON TELLING US

jules👼
until the topic came up and now it
did so now i tell you

lana🔮
wait im so happy for yall

jules👼
thanks babe <33

karls💄
i feel betrayed but happy

lils💐~lily-rose
jules✨~juliet

jules
rom-com or musical?

lils💐
musical

lils💐
why?

jules
come to my place at 7

lils💐
um okay?

jules
great see you soon!

JULIET WAS GETTING SOME THROW PILLOWS AND BLANKETS FOR HER COUCH. she was gonna have a surprise movie night with lily-rose. they put some snacks and drinks on the table before putting the remote on the coffee table. they heard the doorbell ring and walked towards the door. she opened it and it revealed her girlfriend. "hey" she greeted her before planting a kiss on her lips. "hello to you too" lily-rose said.

they walked to the living room and sat on the couch. "so, what do i have the honor to come and see you" lily asked her girlfriend. "well, i asked you which movie genre you wanted to watch and you chose musical so we're watching mama mia" juliet said as they picked up the remote from the table.

"cool i love mama mia" lily-rose said. they sang along and laughed at their terrible singing. "remind me to never become a singer" juliet said laughing. "please, i'm ten times worst than you" lily rose replied taking a sip of her wine. "i can't lie to you, you do suck" juliet said laughing. they bursted out laughing, clearly the alcohol getting in their system them.

they stopped laughing and continued to watch the movie. they watched the second movie and sang along. juliet was happy lily-rose wasn't some straight girl she fell for. she actually liked her back. they were actually dating and not avoiding eachother.

a/n
bubblegum bitch is officially done🥲im gonna miss jules and lily. thank you for all the support on this book you guys <33 i appreciate it a lot. also, im gonna take a little break from writing since school is starting in like two weeks and it's gonna be a lot. i will however be writing in some drafts i have so...
anyways, thank you all so much for the support on this book❤️❤️i love you guys <33

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐁𝐔𝐁𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐔𝐌 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇━━━Lily-Rose Depp✓ 🎉