.yesterdays tomorrow.

i don't spell check anymore so deal wit it💀

~ karma pov ~

after i finished eating bryson put me back in this room and hasn't came in since. it's been like a hour or two which means it's like 3 or 4. i thought i heard a bang in the room next to me. does this nigga have a collection of bitches or sum?! what is he feeding the hoe down the hall brunch? i gotta get tf. bitch next thing ik the door is being kicked in. like 3 niggas with ski masks came in the room.
karma: who tf
i mugged them
three: mane karma bring yo ass
karma: help me up nigga you see my condition
he put me on his back and we climbed out the window in the room next door. he put me in the backseat of the car and i seen mariah and kentrell next to me. mariah pulled me into a big hug but i pushed her off cuz she was right on my leg and arm.

karma: girl i am severely injured
mariah: oh my bad but hey boo!!
she said hugging me again but more careful
karma: hiiii
i said hugging her back
mariah: so what the fuck happened?!
karma: okay so boom i get in the crib. i count my cash and put it away i turn around my closet door open. i'm like weird cuz that door was not just open. i grab my glock and went to get my phone downstairs but it was missing so i was bout go back upstairs and see if i brought up with me when i was counting but bitch no i got pistol whipped by some nigga and woke up in choppa basement.
mariah: what the fuck.
kentrell: wel we handled him you good now
karma: thanks yb.
i said plainly
mariah: so what happened after that
i told her the rest of the story and i peeped she was mad asl.
karma: girl why you so mad it happened to me not you
i said laughing
mariah: i gotta go pee let me out hoes
she said acting like she wasn't just staring off into space plotting
kentrell: where you finna go??
mariah: behind that tree
kentrell: be careful
mariah: i will
she said rolling her eyes

karma: girl why you so mad it happened to me not youi said laughing mariah: i gotta go pee let me out hoesshe said acting like she wasn't just staring off into space plotting kentrell: where you finna go??mariah: behind that treekentrell: be caref...

~ mariah pov ~

i got out the car and walked down the street. they think i'm gonna go pee but i'm really bouta go blow that bitch that stabbed my bsf cap back. i snuck in the trap through the open window and walked around the house looking for a gun. kentrell wasn't going give me his so. i found one in some nightstand. hood niggas got guns everywhere like lashes. i went through the rooms looking for the bitch. i tucked the gun in my pants cuz i'm finna play dumb first when i run into her. i went downstairs and seen joe shoot choppa in the head. next thing ik somebody stabbed me on my side and pushed me down the rest of the stairs. i was more than half way down so it wasn't a big fall. this kung fu ass bitch tried to jump on top of me and stab me but i rolled over and got on top of her and started beating the shit out of her. i stood up backing away a little and then pulled the gun out. i shot her until i emptied the clip. i looked over at the boys who were just standing there shocked.