Getting dressed up for the gym prank(on billie)

Billie's FIT

Ill show y/n's outfit later on just wait

Y/N'S POV

"Hey what's up guys, we haven't posted a prank in a hottt minute so you know what that means" I said into the camera smirking and wiggling my eyebrows.

"So today I'm going to be pranking my girlfriend as you all know billie baby, basically what the prank is I'm going to like attempt to dress up for the 'gym' and just seem sooo sus you know cuz I usually just wear shorts and a tank top or a shirt to the gym, but this is what im going to be wearing today" I said plopping the camera down on the sink counter since I was in the bathroom showing them my outfit.

Y/N'S FIT

"So yea this is my outfit and im gonna go out and tell billie im going to the gym which she won't buy cuz who wears jeans to the gym and just the outfit overall doesn't give a very gym attire vibe, so yea im gonna set you guys up in the living room and kitchen for you to see her reactionnn byeee" I said and turned off the camera.

I went downstairs to the living room and saw billie on her phone so I quicklyy but quietly went to set up the camera acting like im doing something useful for it to not be sus without her looking I turned on the camera.

"Hey baby" I tell Billie getting her attention 

Billie looked up then she was looking me up and down with a small grin on her face as she got up and put her hands on my neck.

"what?" I chuckled "nothing, you look good and smell good, where are you going, did we plan something that I forgot about" she said playing with the hairs on the back of my neck which she knew I loved.

"umm no I'm just heading to the gym real quick" I told her putting my hands on her hips preparing myself. After I said that she let go of me looking me up and down again then looking at me and giving me a confused look.

"what billie, why are you looking at me like that" I giggled nervously

"You said the gymm?" she said eyeing me suspiciously 

"yes the gym baby, what about it?"

"You're going to the gym dressed like that" she said pointing at my outfit with a confused look 

"I mean yea thats what im wearing, I have to go now babe" I said moving away before feeling her pull me back 

"you're not going to the gym wearing that who the fuck goes to the gym wearing that, no no, go change or tell me where you're actually going y/n" she said crossing her arms 

"oh no not you using my actual name....... baby it's not deep I wanna go the gym now can we not waste time doing this please"

"babe no tell me where you're going" she said leaning on the counter.

"billie I told you im going to gym"

"no you're not going to the gym looking like that, how will you be able to even workout in these clothes"

"love ughh their just clothes ill change when I get there unless you want me to strip now and go fully naked" I Said wiggling my eyebrows and her slapping my arm 

"stop making jokes y/n.....so you're just going to the gym nowhere else?" she asked waiting for reassurance from me.

"yes baby only the gym where else would I go"

"I don't know you look too good to just be going to the gym, if you're hanging out with someone just let me know, you know I never had a problem with it unless it's someone I don't trust."

"I don't know what you're insinuating right now but like I told you i'm going to the gym" I said emphasising the word gym

"no okay well if you're going to the gym change into gym attire... wait here dont leave y/n or I swear to god, ill be back" she said and walked upstairs.

About 3 minutes later Billie came down and threw some black sweatshorts and a black tank top with running shoes.

"oh god billie what are you doing now" I said sighing looking at her 

"After you put these clothes on then you can leave to the 'gym' before then you're not going anywhere before telling me where you are going.... actually can I come with you to the gym" she asked oooo this smart motherfucker.

"no bill you can't come because gym time equals alone time and plus you never want to come to the gym with me" 

"well now I do"

"no you're not" I said tapping her cute nose then kissing her cheek.

"yes I am y/n why dont you want me to come huh?" she said challenging me 

" no reason I just want to go alone" I said with a poker face 

"okay then if you're just going to the gym like you claim you are, let me come with, either that or tell me where the fuck you're ACTUALLY going" she said starting to get inpatient 

"billie im wasting so much time right now I need to leave"

"you're not leaving until you tell me cuz I know damn well you aren't going to workout in these clothes so again where. are.you.going" 

"im not doing this with you right now im leaving" I say grabbing my keys and try to walk away before looking back and I see Billie following me.

"can you not follow me you're not coming with me billie" I stop and turn around to face her.

"If you aren't going to tell me where you are going I AM going to follow you and see for myself so i suggest you just tell me the truth and let this be over with because im getting irritated with you im not gonna lie" 

"okay okay fine ill tell you the truth" I tell her 

"Go on" she tells me seeing that I just stopped saying what I was gonna say. 

"I am going to......" I did a long dramatic pause and billie gave me a look that said 'go on'

"get the camera from over there cause your ass just got pranked baby" I said walking to get the camera. and I heard billie do a long dramatic sigh "UGHH" She said loudly and I laughed at her

"hehehe so guys that was kind of a success and pretty funny, bless billie she's so cute when she tries to be demanding when we all know who's boss here, right babe" I look at her and winked but she just rolls her eyes as she tries to hide the smile on her face

"well BYE GUYSSS..... baby say bye" I tell billie pointing the camera at her

"byeee guys love you, don't worry ill get her back" she says to the camera and winks and I turn off the camera 

I run to billie picking her up and placing her on the sofa with me on top and I start kissing all over her face and neck and she giggles cutely.

a/n 

kinda short oops.