Prologue

~4 years ago~

Last night was a eventful. I lost my virginity to my brothers best friend. I swear I didn't mean too. It just naturally happened you know?

It was only a one night stand. After we had sex he left. We decided to not tell anyone about what just went down. Plus he was moving to NYC to pursue he's dream of becoming a professional football player for the NYC Jets. And I on the other hand wanted to become an art teacher at a high school. But that's not for another year. It's only October 18 and I feel like a woman!! I mean I'm 17 what do expect?

I got ready for school and decided to look extra nice today to celebrate that I ain't no Virgin no more.

I got my school bag and headed to my car. I drove to school hoping no one knows. Like I don't need my life to be miserable as it already is with Britney Grey the drama and queen bee of our school. Finding out that I slept with the one and only Colten Granger him self.

Colten is a play boy he sleeps with any girl he has a chance with. He's your average popular football player. Every girl throws them selfs at him because they think he's the hottest guy on the planet. I begge to differ.

You can't say anything Blake you slept with the guy.

But I don't have romantic feelings for him.

You sure?

I'm sure! Now shut up!

Alright alright

Britney is beautiful I won't lie even if I hate her guts. She's also a slut she's like Colten just different genders. She's the head of the cheerleading team at our school Del Norte High, San Diego.

She's always picking on me, just because Colten is best friends with my Twin brother, Andrew. Once she tried to be friends with me, acted like we where besties but I never dealt with her fake self. She got mad that I rejected her ever since then she's made my life a living hell.

I go to my first class, English, I had classes with Colten and my brother and unfortunately Britney.

It was boring to be honest but I payed attention either way.

The day went slow and I couldn't wait to go home.

By the time math ended kids rushed to the door to get out to the place we call hell. I met Andrea outside my door.

Andrea is my best friend, I met her in kindergarten when I accidentally sat in her spot In the play mat at school. She taped my shoulder and slapped me with beef turkey before we started to laugh. Ever since then we have been inseparable.