Chapter-13

Leonardo's pov

One word for my only daughter,

ASTONISHING

She is so happy and sweet , and looks literally like an princess. I wonder what will happen when she marries,

I have made a decision.

SHE WONT EVER MARRY.

"I know what you are thinking, but no klara will leave us one day and you have to accept it"
How come my wife knows everything?
"No i am not a magician, but i know you more than myself"
I smiled looking at my beautiful wife, no mattet what she supports me everytime. Earlier in my Don time i didn't used to believe in LOVE, first i was so devastated that my father has set the marriage with the contract for the benefit of both the mafias, but things happen because of FAITH. You either acknowledge it or sulk it to end.
Now look here, we are happily married with seven kids and i couldn't even ask for anything more.

"Okay so we are going to reach soon, First the Me and Amelia will go then all of you will come from eldest to youngest."
I said as we were approaching our destination.

"That means Klara will go last. Shawty"
Grayson started teasing my little flower.

" Shut up you big hulk, atleast i will be able to sneak out through the curtains."
Wait a minute, what does she mean by sneak out?

"What do you mean?" Grayson said

"Stupid, atleast i would be able to see what is happening inside without worrying how many people are going to be there"

"Okay- your words really don't make sense because you are DUMB so i will leave you"
Klara then muttered few coherent words under her breath.
This kids.

"Sir we are here" the chauffeur announced.

Klara's pov

As soon as we reached the venue we were blinded by flashlights of cameras, questions after question were thrown at our face,
I was in middle the twins were hiding me behind their back. We soon reached the entrance gate and we stopped.
"Okay everyone wait for your dramatic entrance" dad said sarcastically to which everyone chuckled.

Everyone started going and i started becoming nervous, i was continuously playing with my nails and i guess Anthony noticed.
"Everything will be fine bumblebee, you just don't look at people and see stairs then boom dad is going to be waiting for you" He then gave me small squeeze and went as it was his chance.
I saw there were many people wearing fancy dresses, kids playing at one side of corner, people holding champagne and all those rich shit things.

"Now KLARA IVY DE LUCA daughter of Leonardo and Amelia De Luca." The announcer announced.

As soon as I entered the spotlight was on me, you know that cinderella scene where ella descends from the stair in like slow motion then everyone started turning around.
Well that is happening with me and it is not going great.
Just three more steps klara then dad is waiting.

Yes yes yes i did it.
I did a little victory dance inside my head.
" you did amazing now lets go make announcement" dad said and he then took me towards the stage.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, today is my daughter's birthday and the more special occasion of this day is that la principessa mafiosa è tornata"
{translation- Mafia princess has returned}

A huge cheering and clapping were heard. I don't know what dad said but i think it sounds good. We then descended stage and LOLO held me .

{LOLO is her eldest brother's nickname }

I saw my family greeting some guests . Ughhh i hate this-
"Happy birthday klara" one of the lady greeted me.
"Thank you mam" i replied politely and then she chuckled.
"No mam klara i am Mrs Salvatore your father and my husband are business partners"
"Ohhh" we then chatted a little bit and then she went away to find her husband.

And guess what MY STUPID BROTHER LEFT ME ALONE, i roamed here and their and people were greeting me and i thanked them. Then someone my arm .

AIDEN

" where were you we were looking for you idiot" aiden whisper yelled.

" oh yeah i was talking to one of the lady , LOLO was their with me but then when i turned around boom he is not their , looks like harry potter took him"
I replied.

Aiden laughed so loud that people were now looking at us.
" okay shut up, he got a call now come on mom is waiting for you"
He then dragged me towards our family table.
Mom, andrew, grayson were there and where the hell is my rest of family?
"Mom where are others?" I asked
" oh they are attending the guests you come eat something then someone very important is going to come okay?"
Mom and my brothers shared a look i nodded then ate some dinner.
Well tried to , it was like this one bite then next guest is coming- one bite then someone is complementing about myself. At one point i got so irritated that i said mom to feed me.
Childish right?
But not for me.

"Mom mom where are uncle aunts and rest?" I asked because i didn't saw them since morning

"Here we are klara"
Everyone came
" happy birthday bee"
"Happy birthday sister"
" happy birthday pig"
Multiple wishes were heard and i thanked them with hug.

" where we you all?" I asked with frown on my face.

" oh nowhere we just stopped somewhere" grandma replied .

Afterwards mom told me the special guest are coming so we should stop eating.
And as in that cue the front gate opened and i saw a family coming.
I stayed back with grayson and everyone then went to greet them.
The other guests were starting to leave because it was pretty late.
"Why did they come now?" I asked Grayson.
" they always come late" he replied

"Do we have to go?"
"Yes now come on klara"
I nodded and we went towards family
We weren't able to see the face because we were facing their back .
" ahh here she is come Klara" my dad said
And i went to stand near him.
And then the family turned around.

"You!!" I yelled .

I am so sorry for the late update..
i was busy with my family drama. Hope you understand.

Hehehehe.
Cliffhanger...
Who do you think that 'YOU' is ?

Suggestion for the story?

Remember- YOU ARE BEST.

Please do vote , comment and share.

Until next time.
Hani