💜 3 4 🖤

HEY GUYS,

"If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in it's original, safe, form, please go to (Wattpad User Link). Thank you."

All the copy right of this FF belongs to Ash_1274. And copying, mirroring is strictly prohibited and strict action will be taken against if I find anyone copying my work. And all my dear readers, there is a site named Novelhd (truyen) which is copying everyone's works, If you want to read my stories then I would request and advice to read them at Wattpad only and not at any mirroring site as all the original stories are at wattpad with Author Ash_1274.

LETS START WITH NEXT PART, 

At Malhotra Mansion

Nandini came there. She sees the Mansion and starts remembering her past moments with Manik in the Mansion. She was remembering when she came to the Mansion after getting married. Then her beautiful moments with Manik and then their children. Her eyes welled up with tears. She wipes them. 

Nandini rings the bell of Mansion. Manik opens the door and sees Nandini

Manik: Nandini

Nandini just looks at Manik

Manik : Kya hua kuch kaam tha kya mujse

Nandini: Wo actually Manik I got to know that you are not well so I came to check you

Manik: I am fine. You can go now

Manik was about to close the door but Nandini stops him

Manik: I don't need your sympathy now. Veer todhi der me aa jaega mere paas vese bhi. I have my people who cares for me. Tumhe chinta krne ki zaroorat nhi hai 

Nandini keeps her hand on Manik's forehead

Nandini: Manik u still have fever. U need to rest 

Manik: Haan I know what I should do. You go from here

Nandini: Manik please u are alone and u r weak right now. Let me stay till Veer comes. 

Manik : Why this sudden care come for me in your heart? You didn't thought for once 12 years ago that I would be alone if you leave me. Then why today? Vese bhi Its not the first time I got fever. I know how to manage now. 

Nandini unknowingly felt sad

Nandini: Manik 

Manik (angry): Nandini go from here I don't need you

Manik was feeling dizzy. Nandini noticed this and immediately holds Manik

Nandini: Manik u r weak. Please abhi room me chalo mere liye na sahi toh Arsh ke liye. 

Manik agrees and goes with her and Nandini made him lie on bed and caresses his head. Manik was just looking at Nandini silently. Nandini was also silent. 

Other side

Arsh was sitting at School backside. Meanwhile Ayesha and Avni comes to Arsh. Arsh sees them and gets up and starts leaving

Ayesha: Arsh

Arsh stops but didn't turn

Avni and Ayesha were having light tears

Avni (teary): Bhai please sorry

Arsh also gets light tears but he controls them and shows his anger

Arsh (angry): Wow Avni now u again called me bhai, why? You only said na u don't want any connection with me.

Avni (teary): Sorry 

Arsh (angry): What Sorry? You both didn't thought once for my and papa's emotions. Just what Nani said you both believed easily. And you both even stop talking to me. Didn't you thought for once how I felt listening you both haan? When Avni stopped calling me bhai, do u even realize how hurt I was at that time? Itne saalo baad muje meri sisters wapis mili thi and unn dono ne muje apne aap se door kar diya. 

Ayesha and Avni were feeling guilty and tears were flowing from their eyes

Arsh (angry): And papa ko fever bhi tum dono ki wajah se hua hai naki Nandini ki wajah se. Tum dono ko papa apni jaan se zyada pyaar krte hai (shouts) in fact mujse bhi zyada pyaar krte hai tum dono ko. You both are his princess. Itna pyaar krte hai tumhe ki if he had an option of choosing between you both and me then he will always choose you both.

Arsh (angry) : And tum dono ne kya kiya badle me. You know you both said right we need to maintain distance. That's the best way possible. Now I don't want to talk anything to you both. 

Arsh leaves from there saying this

************************************

Next: Arsh gets angry seeing Nandini with Manik at Malhotra Mansion

*************************************

How was it?

Hope u all like it 

How was MaNan?

How was Arsh Ayesha and Avni?

Now what will Arsh do when he see Nandini at Malhotra Mansion?

Will MaNan reunite?