Chapter 9

Kiara 

I woke up to the loud sound of my alarm, but when I checked the time, it was 6am. And my alarm is usually set for 7am, now why is my alarm waking me up an hour earlier, I thought. 

It's either something is wrong with my phone or someone change my alarm. 

BANG 

My room door opened and the answer to this early morning quiz just barged into my room. 

"Mmhmn Isabella, why did you change my alarm", I said still sleepy. 

"It's Monday and you have to go to work", was all she said as she dragged me from my oh so comfortable bed and pushed me into my bathroom. 

I was about to tell her that it was still too early to start preparing for work, but she put a finger on my lips and she shushed me. 

I looked at her with her finger still on my lips and I saw that she was wearing her serious face. An advice to anyone who knows Isabella, do not argue with her when she has her serious face on, just go with the flow. 

I didn't say anything, I just walked into the bathroom and cleaned myself. 

I came out of the bathroom with only a towel on. I saw some clothes on my bed, a giant make up box and some hair products for my braids. 

Isa immediately took me to my mirror table, she didn't even say anything. She just started applying different things on my face. She drew my brows and she applied a little foundation on my face. She used different brushes to apply different colorful things on my face. 

After 30 minutes, she finished applying makeup on my face, then she started working on my hair. 

When she finally finished everything, she gave me the clothes that she had picked out for me, "Quickly put this on, I want to take some pictures to post on your social media pages", she said as she started looking for her phone. The outfit was a red trousers, a white body con blouse, a black leather jacket and a black and white heels. 

Kiara's outfit 

Kiara's outfit 

I put on the outfit and turned to her, she gave me a black leather bag and told me to pose. She took many pictures and we posted them on my Facebook and Instagram page. While i was looking at the pictures, I heard, 

"Sniff, sniff", i turned and saw Isa wiping tears from her eyes. 

"Oh my God, Isa are you crying" I asked. 

"I am not crying, it's just…… Yo-you look so beautiful and I am so proud of you. Now remember, you are a confident and beautiful woman. Don't let anybody take advantage of you, OK". 

"Ok, thanks Isabella, you are the best best friend ever. I love you", I said as I hugged her. 

"I love you too" she said as she wiped her tears. "Ok that's enough, now get your car keys and go to work" 

I checked the time and I have 30 minutes to get to work. I quickly picked my bag and keys and started running to the front door. 

"Bye, Isa" I shouted as I entered my car and speed off. 

I reached my workplace in record time and as I walked into the lobby, I felt eyes on me. People were pointing at me and whispering. 

I just ignored them and walked quickly to the elevator. I reached my floor and I quickly set off to make Mr Williams coffee, because he is going to get here in the next 3 minutes. 

As I finished making his coffee, I heard the elevator door open and Mr Williams walked out. 

"Good morning Mr Williams, here is your coffee", I handed the coffee over to him, while he just looked at me. 

Nervously, I continued talking, "You schedule is light today, you have a meeting with Mr Marco today to finalize the contract for buying his business. I have prepared the conference room for that". Mr Williams just kept staring at me, so I just kept on talking. 

"Mr Black is coming today, he said that he wats to tell you something important and you have a dinner with your mother. She said and I quote, Kiara please inform Brandon that if he is late, he will not like what I will do to him." 

I was done talking, but Mr Williams was still staring at me with his cup in his hands. 

"Hello, Mr Williams are you here", I said as I waved my hand in front of his face. 

"Mr Williams are you listening to me", I was still waving my hand in his face. 

He grabbed my hand and looked at me. Then he said, 

"Who are you". 
---------------------------------------------------------
HI guys, OK I know I it's been a while since I updated. I'm sorry, I don't have time these days. I will try my best to update as much as I can. Love you guys ❤️❤️😍😍😍😍
Don't forget to Vote and comment.