SOLD

Ava

Flasback

Why god, why my life turned out like this. I killed the people , who loved me so much. A father like figure, who cared for me more than my own father. A mother who loved me like her own daughter. Why god why? I hate myself . I hate myself. Tears were uncontrollably falling from my eyes. I was rushing home to take my mom to hospital and then I will take her far away from that monster.

I pushed open the gate and rushed towards the living room.

I fell on knees, processing the thing I was saw. Tears gushing out from my eyes. My mom hung on the fan with rope around her neck. Looking pale as ever.

"No", I shouted.

And there was the monster sitting on the couch, smoking his cigarette, as if nothing has happened. Anger rushed through my veins.

I ran to him and pulling his collar, i made him stand. I can't believe that this monster is my dad.

"Why ? Why did you have to do this ? What did she ever do to you, monster?", I shouted at his face.

A sting landed on my left cheek. I fell hard on the glass table. The last thing i remember, my neck hurting as hell and then I was thrown in a pit of darkness

Present - 7 years later

That night changed my whole life. I lost all the people who cared for me. The only person who ever loved me, would be hating me now. But i hope he would have already moved on and living a happy life.

And here I am cooking dinner for my father or should i say monster because I don't think he has ever done anything which is worthy for being called a father.
How much I wish to put poison in his food?

But I can't because I am not like him,  having the gut to kill his own family and framing it as suicide, like he did to mom.  He killed my mother and framed it as suicide and left the house with me.How can someone be so cruel,so heartless ?

Thinking these tears streamed done my eyes. My thoughts were interrupted with the bell ringing. Here, comes the monster. I wiped my tears and rushed to open the door.

There he his. My father. Monster. Shirt soaked with blood . Returning home after killing people.

"What took you so long, bitch?", he asked pushing me out of the way and entering the house. I just stood there, without responding.

"Is the dinner ready?", he asked. I nodded my head.

"Good. I am coming in a while", he said and went to his room.

I hate him. I hate him so much but I also fear him. Why? Of course the person who can kill his own wife, what would he do to his daughter?

I rushed to the kitchen to serve him food. I set them all on dinning table and had my food. I don't want to eat with this monster. I never do.

I was done and now I washing the utensils. He came and sat on the table for his dinner. I heard plate crashing sound, which made me turn around. He was fuming with anger.

"Is this what you call food? You bitch", he shouted and rushed towards me. I gulped in fear.

A sting landed on my right cheek and I was on floor. It hurt as hell. He came to my level and grabbed a fist full of my hair and pulled it. I was crying in pain.