Feeling Insecure 05

I slowly open my eyes, and all the thing infront me amazed me. I looked around, can't believe I'm finally here.

I've pleased him for year asking him to bring me here, but he keep declining me. He said it was dangerous and he don't like.

It's.....

It's so wonderful.......

-

-

It was a Amusement park. I really wanted to visit this place for a long time. But he doesn't like to visit noisy and loud places, and he dare not to play those rides.

"Surprise, isn't?" he chuckled. I looked around amazed. "Wow....you really just bring me here..."

"Yep. You've wanted to visit here for a long time but I didn't agree. And....I know you really felt heartbroken yesterday so I decided to cheer you up." he put his arms on my shoulder.

I immediately hugged him "I love you." he chuckled "I love you too." he caressing my hair. "Let's go eat our lunch first!"

It has restaurant, bakery and cafe inside, we went to the cute restaurant and it was cool.

Once you stepped in, it was totally pastel, and there's cute music. The waitress and waiter was wearing cute uniforms. We found a seat and sit down.

All the tables was prepared menu, and the menu was simple but ordinary than other restaurants. I looked and I felt like I just wanted to eat fried chicken.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked him. He was still looking at the menu. "Hmm....."

"Good Afternoon! What would you like to order?" a waitress smiled widely to us. We ordered our food and I took a picture of his side profile.

Of course, I take a story about where am I now. There's not many people because it wasn't weekends, so the food have came after 20 minutes.

He ordered something like pasta, and I washed my hands and  go back to the seat. "I'm going to take pictures!" the paper box was beary design, and Yoongi's pastal plate was cat design.

I take a picture and posted to my story. "Okay~ Let's eat!"

After 40 minutes

We finished our food and we're going to grab icecream! I love mint chocolate chips so does him~ We've paid the bill and now we're going to get some icecream. I held his arms.

"I want mint chocolate chips two." I ordered. "Alright!" the cute staff smiled softly. "There you go~  8200 won." he handed me the icecream. I help Yoongi to take and Yoongi paid.

"Thank you!" I smiled to the worker and I give Yoongi his icecream. I licked "Mm!!" I look at him. He was licking his icecream too.

"You like it?" he asked. "Yep!" I continue licking the icecream. "So....what's next?" I looked around. "I wanna play the spooky house!" I point at the Spooky house. "Yah.....you really like horror stuff huh" he frowned.

"Pleaseeee" I look at him with puppy eyes. "Let's finish our icecream first." he grab my wrist and walked to a bench.

After eating icecream.

"Come on let's go to play!!" I pull his arms. He grunted, but still following me to the entrance. The staff stick a sticker on our clothes and let us walk into the house.

I was holding Yoongi's arms tightly, looking around. "Tsk I'm sure this is my first and last time coming to this god damn place." he held my hands tight.

There's a lot of jump scare, and Yoongi just close his eyes tightly. "Yah~ not that scary actually~ Just like- AHH!!!" something touched my legs making me scream and jumping around.