Oh darling, just dive right in and follow my lead

When Damian was to meet Marinette, he was very reluctant to meet her. He is an anti-social boy and still is (but we will come to that later)

Well, that was until his mother, Talia, said  "Damian darling the girl you are going to be betrothed to. Think of her as a toy you can play with instead of a human." Damian thought it through and felt much better. He could toy with her. She will follow his lead.

When he met Marinette, he was shocked but he didn't show it. Why would he? He doesn't want to get punished. Especially by the League Of Assassins. They have the worst punishments.

Marinette was the total opposite of what he expected her to be. He expected her to be just like him the only exception being that she was a girl and girls are significantly weaker than boys. 

Marinette was also prettier than he expected. Her eyes were a unique shade of blue. Bluebell eyes. She had fair skin without blemishes. She was small, dainty, graceful and had an air of peacefulness surrounding her.

When Marinette was to meet Damian, the girl was very eager to meet him. She was the youngest in the Order, the rest of them being 19 years and above. In other words, the girl herself was very bored without any company or anyone her age. I mean she had company but they rarely had time to talk to her.

When Marinette met Damian's eyes, she saw beautiful jade green ones. His had a scowl on his face and a tense body. He was handsome but the scowl did not sit well with his face. If only he had smiled. In other words, Marinette had thought that Damian would be very much like her but unfortunately he isn't. ' Never mind  I will succeed in making him smile before the day we get betrothed. I know it. I don't embody creation for nothing.'

And so...

Marinette started to stay in the League to be closer to Damian and also to get to know her betrothed more. Her living quarters just so happens to be situated right outside of Damian's quarters. The boy suspected that his mother was trying to mock him though.

Marinette started to tag along with Damian. Everywhere he went, she went. Except for his living quarters and the toilet and other private matters. Soon, Damian was starting to get irritated with her. However, he was starting to warm up to the girl though he would never admit it.