13. Their Progress

A year quickly passed. Nine people are now waiting on the courtyard. All the things they need to prepare are all packed. The only one missing is Meixiang and anytime they are all ready to go.

They really didn't have much. They have their own interspatial sack so carrying their things are convenient.

The two lucky people and the favorites of Meixiang on the other hand have interspatial ring which have more space compared to interspatial sack.

The entire workshop of Old Leng where the fruits of her six months research are inside his interspatial ring. This is also the case with Mother Tian whose interspatial space is full of foods and ingredients.

Tian Ling can't help but feel envy with her mother's and Old Leng's interspatial rings on their fingers then look at the four strong puppets as their assistants on their sides.

His little sister's favoritism is too obvious!

After twelve months, Tian Ling is now in his stage one as a heavenly doctor. An official heavenly doctor. He is studying ALL the prescrptions in stage one, if he successfully breakthrough to ninth stage continuing doing this, when he reach at the peak of this profession it is at the same time that he can heal every sickness a heavenly doctor can heal.

Today, the future heavenly doctor with god's hand didn't have that maturity yet and still looking at the two interspatial rings of her mother and Old Leng. "Father, seeing the same ring of mother and Old Leng, if I'm a stranger I will guess they are husband and wife. What if you ask mother that I'll safekeep her ring first?"

Father Tian didn't respond or even didn't look at his silly son. He's like a statue looking at the direction of Meixian's room.

In the past twelve months, the cultivation of the five are in incredible speed with the help of the resources Meixiang provided and their individual effort.

After detoxifying the impurities of everyone, they not only change physically but their cultivation was much smoother and faster. With also ofcourse with the help of the spiritual water from the sacred book that they casually drink everyday. This luxurious group of people don't even know that they are drinking thousands of beast cores worth everyday.

Tian Xi, age 35, martial artist from stage five middle level to stage six beginning level. The higher the cultivation stage the harder to breakthrough. In just a short six months, he is able to breakthrough two levels which is amazing enough.

Tian Feng, age 16, dual element magician, first element: fire from second stage middle level to third stage peak level, second element: thunder from third stage beginning level to fourth stage peak level. Tian Feng cultivating two elements at the same time with this progress is undeniably a genius.

Bai Zihan, age 21, martial artist from third stage beginning level to fourth stage peak level. This numbers can't tell purely the improvement of Bai Zihan as he cultivated more on his combat skill in his new learned fighting technique. With his current combat skill, defeating a man one stage higher than him is just a small matter.

Xian Ji, age:18, martial artist from first stage peak level to third stage beginning level. Among all of them, Xian Ji have the lowest aptitude and slowest progress also barely reach Meixiang's ultimatum. He didn't do much combat skills but advised by Meixiang to practice his agility and stamina for the purpose of his future profession.

Ping Chunhua, age 17, magician, element: water from stage three beginning level to fourth stage peak level. Among them all, this is the most visible improvement jumping two stages in only six months. Not only her cultivation greatly improved but also her face full of scars before. Six months have passed and her face was long free from scars revealing her beautiful face. Now not hiding her face anymore but still hiding her true gender even with her subordinates aside from Meixiang and her brother who already knew it long ago.

"Little Chun. Wash." Bai Zihan stretch his hands and a water suddenly pour from it. Smiling he wanted to pat Ping Chunhua's hair just like before but suddenly stops under the dark gaze of Ping Lei.

Ping Lei, age 21, magician, element: dark currently at seven stage middle level. Because Ping Lei can't cultivate magic qi there is no progress on his cultivation but this talent is already amazing. For the past six years under the teaching of Old Leng, and guidance of Meixiang, he is now an official Master Refiner. His progress is indeed too fast as he not only a genius in cultivation but also have a strong learning ability.

Meixiang walks toward the courtyard and saw her subordinates all present. When everyone sees her they all shouted in unison.

"Little Xiang!"

"Xiang-er!"

"Xiang Xiang!"

Meixian smile deepen. A year passed, not only their abilities improved but also the relationship of everyone got closer, slowly cultivating their relationships not as a follower but a subordinates.

Dan Meixiang, age: 11, martial artist at fifth stage middle level. Multi-element magician, first element: fire at fourth stage middle level, second element: wind at third stage peak level, third element: water at second stage peak level, fourth element: earth at third stage middle level, fifth element: thunder at third stage middle level, sixth element: light at fourth stage peak level.

Not only twelve months have passed with Meixiang but her almost cultivating inside the upgraded sacred book, almost three years have passed for her. Not only she cultivate dou qi and magic qi but also cultivated her relationship with Strawberry.

In exchange of staying at the sacred book, Strawberry voluntarily planted her seeds. This fruits was eaten by Meixiang and the others eating the fruits of the goddess of all strawberry not to mention the overflowing spirituality on it.

After summoning her first phantom beast which she had contracted with, Meixiang didn't practice her summoning again.

From far away land of the phantom world, Meixiang's portray was posted in the whole phantom world. With the joining forces of the plants, beasts, and weapons, this is the first time in the phantom world's history that the phantom creatures are excited seeing summoning portals. Summoning portals mean they have this little chance to see Strawberry or the notorious Kidnapper Meixiang

The so called kidnapped victim Strawberry is happily enjoying alone the abundant spirituality inside the sacred book forgetting her own kind.