3

"Luffy! You didn't tell us you had another brother!"

Nami turned to her Captain with a shocked face and its not only her the other Strawhat members too were equally shocked of the reveal.

Luffy just looked at them with his ever grinning face and said quite straightforwardlly.

"Well you didn't ask , shishishi"

All of those who heard him , face planted on the ground groaning at this dumb but strong pirate.

" Ahem! So , as I was saying this is Sabo a nobles son and the second brother of Luffy , fortunately when he was a kid he was shot down by a Celestial Dragon and drowned."

Ace and Luffy clenched their fist , while the others who are listening , frowned as Celestial Dragons were quite a pain in the neck to deal with.

"Hmph! Those Celestial Dragons have always been arrogant even though their weak."

Kid grumbled under his breath , others agreed to him even the marines.

"OK , so back to the topic Luffy would you like to say it or will I?"

"I will! So I meet Sabo in the coliseum in Dressrosa!"

Sanji took a cigarette and bit it between his teeth not lighting it.

"So what was he doing there?"

The pirates and the Marines leaned in to listen.

"We have the same goal! To get Ace's Devil fruit the Mera Mera no mi! When I saw him , I cried my eyes out! Shishishi."

All of them just have the same thought.

'They really love their brother'

<<Another Cliffhanger~>>

A: Sorry about the cliffhanger and the slow updates(╯︵╰,) , just had a writers block . I'm still thinking on the other scenes of the next few chapters of the story. So pls bare with me(T▽T). Thank you.

;From Your Lazy Author