Chapter 49~Sasha Jordan

You can skip this chapter if you want, it is a really sad chapter and if you are depressed, I would recommend skipping. You will find out what happened a few chapters later either way. Have a great day/night! 💞

💗~*~💗

Summer complains of not feeling well the day after New Years. Aunt Ivy and my mom head off to work. Adam hadn't seen me since New Years but he looked like he really wanted to talk when he said goodbye yesterday morning.

Summer even avoids me around the house. She is still asleep when our parents head to work. Everyone knows that when someone's asleep, they're vulnerable.

I grab a rope, thankful she's a heavy sleeper. I remember when we were younger and we would tease each other about that.

She was nearly impossible to get up. I, on the other hand, could awaken at the single creek of a floor board.

I step into her room and prepare a noose. I carefully put a stool under the noose. Before I do anything else, I pick Summer up and put her into the rope's loop hole. I then kick the stool away.

This all seems to wake Summer up. She thrashes but she can't escape it. I watch as she finally goes limp. No one will wonder where the rope's from, everyone knows my mom keeps a closet full of random supplies for different emergencies.

I check and double check Summer for a heartbeat. When I don't find one, I lift her off and shake her a bit, as if I'm just realizing my poor cousin has hung herself.

I then go to my room and grab the home phone to call the cops. I'll tell them my cousin committed suicide. That she and her boyfriend just had a really bad breakup. I'll explain that I found her hanging and tried to wake her up but it was too late.

I carefully wipe my fingerprints off the stool using a dry cloth. I put Summer's hand around the stool handle and then do the same with the other hand, making the fingerprints a good distance apart. I then rest her back.

The phone rings once before someone picks up. "911, what's your emergency?"

I start to cry and I don't even have to fake it. "It's my c-cousin. She h-hung herself and I think it's t-too late."

I'm not regretful though. I don't feel any sort of guilt for what I've just done. These aren't tears of sadness, quite the opposite. Adam is all mine. We can be together now, as we should be.

Two kills in under a year. Two kills in my entire life. One more kill and I'll be able to consider myself a serial killer.

💗~*~💗

Were you guys expecting that?