CHAPTER 29

Anjali wasn't fazed at Chandra outburst but the look on Arnav's face made her cringe in fear, he glared at her and khushi looked at her disgusted.

"Now tell me the Maliks between you and I who taught morals well, just a few  hours ago you stupidly ask me why I never teach Maya morals but I must say, you have taught Anjali very well, who in the wildest dreams would think she is a decent descendant of the Malik's since she sells her body for men. He warned you about your advances but you being a whore kept on trying since you knew you have failed you tried a dirty trick, you are a worthless human being." He said calmly and Anjali knew he was controlling himself.

"How dare  you talk to my grandchild that way." Dadi fumed and Arnav chuckled.

"Hypocrite!" He said audible for her to hear.

"Excuse me? What did you just call me?" She was angry.

"I said hypocrite! What a hypocrite you are. Anjali sleeps around with men even she slept with Shyam at a young age, Anjali stop her before I reveal more." Arnav smirked and Anjali started squirming.

"You!" Dadi was about to slap Arnav when khushi held her hand and shoved it away.

"You little... How dare you." She said furiously but khushi ignored her and held Maya's hand and they went upstairs.

"You Anjali, hold your horses or else! Or else! You wouldn't want to know what would happen." He stormed to his room.

"You dumb girl how in the hell did he know you kept pills in his drink?" Dadi asked and  Sheetal intervened and they were surprised.

"Maya did that Anjali, is better you set your eyes off him, that little brat is determined to scare any girl away from Chandra, I would advise you not to do anything stupid." She said and crossed her legs sipping her coffee and they all agreed.

Chandra wasn't asleep, thanks to Maya he was able to trick that witch.

Flashback

Everyone was having their lunch facing each other when Anjali started winking at Chandra. She even made sure to wear a revealing clothes that popped her breast out, she brushed her legs with Chandra under the table but he ignored her, Maya noticed it but she pretended nothing happened.

Chandra was going through his phone when the house help brought him tea but whispered to him.

"Maya saw Anjali mam put something in your tea, she ask me to tell you to pretend like you don't know and delay going to your room, don't worry I have made a fresh new one.

Chandra was shocked but he did what wise Maya told him to do. He left to his room, he closed the door. He realized someone was in his room, he just layed on the bed and that stupid girl came out from his bathroom with only rope, he pretended to feel dizzy because he had no idea what the drug was.

"Why is he dizzy, I added only libido drug then why is he dizzy instead of his thing should be big." She brought her hands to touch his front when he grabbed her hands, he opened his eyes and Anjali was shocked. He dragged her out and started shouting calling her people's name.

End of Flashback

His thoughts were broken by a knock and Khushi came in with Arnav and Maya.

"I'm sorry because this is all because of me." Arnav said sincerely and Chandra smiled.

"Is okay Arnav, I'm okay. She's dumb she doesn't know No. Maya saved me today, she was the one that saw her do that and send the message through and errand boy." He said and Maya was shy.

"Maya thanks." Chandra appreciated and she shrugged like no big deal.

"I'm just doing my wify job." She said and rushed out, khushi and Arnav smiled and they also left.

Arshi's Room

"Are you done?" Arnav asked Khushi and she nodded. He kissed her cheeks.

"Sleep, you have a long day tomorrow." They all dozed off.

TWO WEEKS LATER

"Khushi, I'm having a party at my house and you are invited please say yes." Geet said Immediately the tutor left.

"I have to ask my husband about it Geet, if he agrees then I would come, if he doesn't then I'm sorry you wouldn't hear from me." She said and geet understood.

"Hello beautiful." Sidiq started flirting with khushi and she pointed at her head and chain and he smirked.

"I like married  women." He  said and khushi laughed and shooked her head. Soon class was over and everyone went their way.

Raizada Mansion

"Arnav there is something you should know now." Dadi spoked politely, since the Incident with Anjali, they all stopped their taunts and Insults and talked politely, treated them well and Arnav knew something was cooking up but he didn't Know what.

"Yes , I'm all ears." He said

"You know all those years Arvind cared for you so much and took care of your education and your well being." She spoked  Arnav didn't  know where she was taking it to.

"I need to tell you some secret which is important to you, you must not be in the dark and in exchange we want two crore each and the local textile company at Lucknow should be ours and we wouldn't bother you again." She spoke sugar coatedly and Arnav smiled.

"You are not the biological son of Arvind, you where adopted from the orphanage." She said and it gave Arnav a blow.

"What in the hell did you say?" Arnav asked in disbelief.

"Yes you aren't and you where the dark." She said and was happy inwardly because he was breaking inside.

"Then why are you telling me now." He screamed.

"Because I wanted you to know the reason why we hate you because of the love they had for you we where all neglected, every small thing Arnav this Arnav that. Anjali never got praises, when you started working in finance our expenditure reduced by 75percent, who does that. And when Arvind died he gave all his properties to you leaving us with nothing, I want you to know how much we hate you." She said disgusted and Arnav was on the verge of crying but he endured it.

"If is the property you want, I would give you what Dad gave to me but right now is not possible because we have to make a changes in the documents that would take a week,I would transfer two crore to each of you after everything is settled. " He said rushed out.

"So since your plan hadn't work you used his weakness as a game. That's why you would never prosper and be loved." Khushi shook her head  and left.

"I told you it would work." Ratna spoked and Dadi smiled evilly wait and see.