fool.

Silence was something I'd gotten too used to while being around Jungkook

Silence was something I'd gotten too used to while being around Jungkook. I guess my words aren't always easy to respond to though.

"I'm just really tired," I rubbed my eyes, I hadn't done anything to be tired. But it felt like my mind had been running a marathon, that's how exhausted I was.

"C'mon Agent 001, stop being such a lazy bum, you can't be like this if we're going to fight Shadow tomorrow," Jungkook replied, making me chuckle. "You're right you're right," I said, lazily getting up as I stretched. If I was going to be locked up for the remainder of today, I might as well exercise.

"You know, I don't understand how you're so sure I won't just kill you as a punishment for locking me in here when you let me out," I spoke, getting down to do some push ups. "Because you know you need me, and deep down you want me to part of something good, because you think there's still redemption left for me, don't you Yeol?" He uttered making me clench my jaw mid push up.

"You don't have the right to call me that anymore," I replied, continuing my exercise without sparing him a glance. "I don't have the right to do many things but we both know I've never been one to abide by the rules. We have that in common Yeol," he purposely called me that again knowing it'd tick me off. I ignored him, fully focusing on the push ups, increasing the speed in anger.

"You're doing so well baby," I could see him from the corner of my eyes, kneeling down beside the cell wall

"You're doing so well baby," I could see him from the corner of my eyes, kneeling down beside the cell wall. "That's something I said a lot during sex isn't it, it was my favourite lie to tell you, baby," I responded breathlessly, slightly smirking because I knew I was hitting his pride.

"Right right, lies. Just like the way I lied to you for an entire year? C'mon Byeol, you're a con artist, you must've known. Did your love for me cause you to be so stupid?" He chuckled making me completely pause my exercise, punching the ground before getting up with sweat dripping down.

"Shut up," I glared, "awh I hit a soft spot didn't I? Am I hurting your feelings?" He pouted sarcastically. "In order for you to hurt my feelings I'd need a heart and I don't have one. I gave it to the fool standing before me, the same fool I took a bullet for. I regret it all and if put back in that position I'd never do it again," I spat. "Do you want me to give your heart back?" He asked softly, "go on." I replied shortly, watching him smile as he stepped closer to the cell wall, staring me straight in the eyes.