part two

PART TWO

Y/n POV

I sighed as I made my way through the campus as my foot steps echoed throughout the hall. It was past our dismissal. But I had to stay back due to my projects.

I was turning around the corner about to exit when I was pulled harshly into a dark room.

I gasped as my eyes widened like plates. I couldn't see the person who pulled me in. It was all pitch black.

Soon I felt myself being pinnned to the wall as I felt hot breath on my face.

"Did you miss me baby..?"

H-he....no way. My breathing escalated as panic began to rise in my body. My eyes got watery as I shivered from fear. My heart dropped to my stomach.

"T-taehyung..."

I whisper out.

"Yes baby...I missed you like crazy you know...why did you leave me huh?"

I heard him talking with fake sadness in his voice clearly shown.

As fear began to escalate more I tried to push him off me and make a run to the door. But to vain i was pinned back to the wall as he held my hands firmly above my head.

"Ah-ah now now baby girl. We don't want me hurting you do we? Be a good girl baby"

He said creepily as his thumb made its way to my lips caressing it before I knew it he smashed his lips on mine making me gasp, to which he took advantage and entered his tongue exploring parts deep.

He titled his head gaining more access to my lips as his hand crawled up to my nape pulling me closer as he kissed me deeper.

I found myself responding to his rough kiss as I move my lips against his in a rhythmic way. Our lips moulded together just like they were made for eachother.

I moaned in the kiss as he bit my lip and squeezed my ass tightly. His veiny hand laid bare on my ass.

'W-wait this shouldn't happen-'

'Y/n control yourself!! Remember you are only his obsession!'

I heard voices inside my head bringing me to reality as I harshly push him away and make my way to the door opening it as fast I could and making a run towards the exit.

I didn't dare to look back. I couldn't. I was scared

Scared that I would run back into his arms

Breathing heavily I enter my car and drove off to my house at a fast speed. I didn't care about the traffic as i swifted pass the cars.

Reaching my drive through I parked the car and rushed into my house.

"Y/n!! You finally decided to come home! Did you forget we were supposed to meet my lover today?! Get ready fast. We are leaving in 30"

"Wait what?! 30 mins?!"

"Yes you're already late- wait why are your cheeks so red..?"

"W-what? You must have misunderstood. Um I'm heading up to get ready"

I spoke in a hurry and rushed into my room slamming the door close. I sigh heavily as I enter the bathroom stripping out of my clothes as stepping into the shower. I relaxed as the warm water hit my body making me feel less tired.

But after all of this my mind kept going back to taehyung. And our kiss. I was...getting needy.

I tried slapping myself into reality as I washed myself up and stepped out.