chapter 84

Alesa pov (Not edited)

It's been a year since I came here to Los Angeles for my story act and now I'm going back to my hometown.. To my brothers, my sister, my bestfriends and especially my boyfriend ace.

I miss them a lot we do face time everyday and they even came to meet me two months ago for week. But I still miss them a lot.

Well did I tell you that Alesa and Catherine got married? Well, I told now they got married a month ago over here in Los Angeles. And most importantly Bria and Lorenzo now have a baby now.

Bria gave birth to a baby boy a week ago and he is super cute unlike Lorenzo who's intimidating.

I sighed looking at the bag which was kept on the bed as I have to pack my stuff. I quickly grabbed all my stuffs and shoved them into the bag. I can't with to be back at my home.

After pulling all my luggage into the cab waiting outside I quickly look at the apartment I was staying since a year and head into the car.

I plugged in my earphones and played the 'butter' new single digital English song of BTS. It was upbeat summer song. perfect for the long drives. Airport was 25 mins away from where I stayed.

Soon I reached at the airport and my luggage was carried in by the bodyguards and I boarded my family's private jet.

I can't wait to be back home to my brothers and now my cute little nephew Ethan.
I worked on my stories for quiet a time and then went to sleep..

I Woke up with someone calling my name and it was one of the crew telling me that I've already reached.

I got up from my seat and dusted my self and head outside of the plan. And there I saw my whole family , bestfriends and ace.

I ran up-to them and pulled my brothers into a hug and then my bestfriend and finally ace.

"I missed you so much" he whispered picking me up in the air.

"I missed you to" I replied getting teary.

"Ace, don't get my bestfriend crying" Sophie scolded

"Yeah ace or else we willl kill you" Kelly threaten

"chill girls, you can't threaten my cousin like that" Jack said and we all laughed.

I went back to my family and hugged enzo tightly.

"I missed You so much enzo" I said tighting my grip onto him.

"I missed you more than you can imagine baby" he replied kissing on my head.

"You didn't miss us?" alex asked

"I'm so hurt sis" Noah said giving a hurt expression.

"it's not like that I missed you all to" I said and gave them a hug.

"where's Bria and Anna?" I asked as I didn't see them.

"They both are taking care of our little boss Ethan" Dylan said and we laughed.

Well Alexa and Catherine was not here because they went on their honeymoon..

"Let's head home" Xander said and we all nodded.

"you'll come with me and Xander" Xavier said and I nodded.

"She is coming with me and Dylan" Colton said

"nope, not happening. She's coming with me and Alex" Noah said

"Guys, ask her." Ace said smirking and turned towards me "With whom would you like to go?" he asked. I gave him a death glare and smirked.

I look towards the only person who can save me from them enzo. I eye begged him to save me and he opened his mouth to say "Yes, alesa? With whom you'd like to go?"

Bitch!

What? I would never curse my eldest brother but he didn't save me from my brothers.. Oops our brothers. I gave him a death glare and fake hurt expression and his smirk grew wider.

"well I'll go with.... Uhm... Maybe.... Ahh... My friends.. Yes.. My BESTFRIENDS!!!" I said and Sophie high fived me.

"That's not fair" Noah said

"Ofcurse it's fair" Sophie said

"no it's Not" Noah said again

"You dare challenge me?" Sophie asked smirking and Noah looked defeated.

We all laughed and get into jacks car.
Jack was driving while Kelly sat beside her and me and Sophie sat at the back seat.

"So Sophie, tell me what's going on between you and my brother?" I asked

"What brother? Huh?" she asked innocently.

"So you choose to play innocent?" I asked

"We all can see there's something going on between you and Noah" Kelly said

"There's nothing going on seriously" she said

"oh yeah, nothing's going on.. Just Noah asked her out and they kissed" Jack said smirking

"JACK" she screamed at him and gave a glare.

We all laughed our ass off.

"Now, tell me" I said

"As Jack said he asked me out and we kissed" she said

"why are you not dating yet?" I asked

"because he haven't asked me to be his girlfriend yet" she said .

Noah should ask as soon as possible. What's better than having my best friend as my sister in law.

Soon my home sweet home came into view. I missed my home so much.
---

Did u like the chapter? Please vote..
And sorry if there are mistakes or anything.. I was not in a good state of mind while writing this..