𝑾̲̅𝒆̲̅𝒕̲̅𝒏̲̅𝒆̲̅𝒔̲̅𝒔̲̅💦 -𝑭̲̅𝒊̲̅𝒗̲̅𝒆̲̅ 𝑯̲̅𝒂̲̅𝒓̲̅𝒈̲̅𝒓̲̅𝒆̲̅𝒆̲̅𝒗̲̅𝒆̲̅𝒔̲̅

⚠️This image contains smut and swearing, if your sensitive then leave because the whole image is only about smut⚠️ Btw i'm really sorry that i didn't posted for 2 days, i'm really busy with school and other stuff. But i'll try to post more🙃

Y/n's & Five's POV:
I woke up in the morning with wetness between my legs, i groaned and i looked down to see my boyfriend Five between my legs "Good morning beauty" he said, when he talked he sended vibrations trough my whole body, i threw my head back and moaned quietly "G-good morning Five, w-what are y-you doing" i said "I heard you moaning in your sleep so i wanted to make your wet dream come true" he said, after that he started to suck on my clit
"Oh my- f-fuck" i said while moaning, after a few seconds i grabbed his hair and started to move my hips a little bit "Love stay still" he said and started to put his tung in me "Fuck Five" i said while moaning harder then first "You like that don't you princess" he said while smirking, i nodded "Use words princess or daddy has to punish you" he said, i wanted to say something but before i could he putted 2 fingers in me "OH FUCK DADDY" i said moaning "Good job princess, keep using your words for daddy" he said while trusting his fingers in and out of my pussy, after a few seconds i felt a knot in my stomach "F-fuck daddy i'm going to c-cum" i said while moaning and breathing heavily "Cum for me princess" he said, he started to go faster and i cummed all over his fingers, he licked his fingers clean and came up to me and gave me a kiss before laying down next to me "That felt really good daddy" i said "I bet it was princess" Five said smirking "But where not done yet Fivey" i said, i bit my lips and trailed my hands to the end of his shirt, he got the message and took his shirt off and i did the same, i stared at his sixpack until he grabbed both of my boobs with his big hands and messaged them, his eyes turned dark green full of lust. He took one of my boob and started to suck on my nipple, i moaned in pleasure "Please do something about it daddy" i said whined wanting him inside of me already "Anything for you princess" he said, he took of his boxers and rubbed the tip against my clit and suddenly slammed into me making me throw my head back and scream out in pleasure "Omg your so tight for me princess" he said while groaning, he grabbed my hands, laced our fingers together and putted my hand above my hand and started to whisper in my ear how much he loves me "F-fuck daddy... go faster" i said, he grabbed my legs and putted them on his shoulders what makes him hit my g-spot (good spot) "OH FUCK DADDY YES RIGHT THERE FUCK YES" i said screaming in pleasure "Fuckkk d-daddy i'm gonna c-cum" i said moaning "M-me to princess, cum for daddy" Five said, i arched my head back and came all over his dick, 1 second after i came i felt his cum shoot inside of me "Fuck yess" he said, he collapsed on top of me breathing heavily trying to catch his breath, after we both catched our breath he turned us to the other side of the bed and we fell asleep in each others arms.

I hope ya'll like this image, i took me 2 hours and 51 minutes and his has 685 words, i'm sorry that this image is short but i don't have much time because i have school and i really need to sleep because it's already 03:44 and i have to wake up at 06:00 in the morning🥲 So imma go offline, have a good day❤️