1 {Before twilight}

Date: 1960

Running from the shifters Elizabeth let out a booming laugh, jumping over the river just to be tackled to the ground and pinned down, she let her laughter die down as she looks into the mystery person eyes. The whole world stopped; they knew at that point that they would be together forever; stand by each other's side always; protect each other forever, love each other forever. However, they were pulled out of their trance when someone cleared their throught "Alice" The man spoke in a stern but kind tone. The amber-eyed beauty stood up dusting herself off.

Elizabeth stood up a smirk covered her pale face, "Well love as much as I loved that position I would like to introduce myself," her smirk turned into a grin when she sees her mate turn around in embarrassment "My name is Elizabeth, I have heard very good things about your coven and your 'vegan' diet. So I was wondering if I could join. Of course, you can say no and tell me to leave. But I seem to have found my mate." Her British accent strong.

The clan all looked at each other having a silent conversation, she stood there silently waiting for an answer, "Of course you can, and who would I be to separate the two of you." The clan leader replied " I am Carlisle, this is my wife Esme" Esme gave me a motherly smile and waved "These are my adopted children Edward, Jasper, Rosalie and Emmet" She smiled lightly at the married couple and they both returned it.

Her mate ran up to her and wrapped her arms around, "Hello love." Alice smiled at her newfound mate. "I see that you have a moving car ready where are we going?" The family smiled at the girl with soft chuckles.

...........

A/N- I hope you enjoy this version of the story much more. I'm sorry it is short. don't forget to vote <3