68

───

───

     "FUCKING HELL! WHY THE FUCK CAN'T I break through this shit?!", sukuna obnoxiously cursed, kicking the dark skeletons around, as even the air was ominous.

the inside of the prison realm actually resembled sukuna's innate domain quite a bit, with skulls all over the place and nowhere to sit.

"stupid ass cube. once I get out, I'm wrecking havoc!", sukuna grumbled to himself, sitting in the middle of skulls, as he sighed, knowing time didn't pass in here.

     the demon king then leaned back, silently groaning.

     "she better not be dead by the time I get out".

     all zen'ins were shit — except a few selected ones of course — according to himari

the woman couldn't believe that the zen'ins were literally at each other's throats, trying to gain the upper hand of the situation, so that they could be the next ruler.

most had no concern for the people, nor their own comrades; nothing mattered but the throne.

"NAOYA, YOU PIECE OF SHIT! IS BULLYING GIRLS YOUR KINK?!", himari shouted, to which the green-haired male had clenched his teeth, trying to slice off the woman's head.

     "SHUT UP, YOU WHORE! YOU DARE TO HAVE THE AUDACITY TO INSULT ME AFTER FAKING MY FIANCÉE'S DEATH IN ATTEMPTS TO TRY TO CATCH MY ATTENTION?!"

himari suddenly realized that miwa was here — in a male disguise — due to the woman's execution, but no one would've guessed that this was how things would've turned out.

"BITCH, I DON'T WANT YOU!", himari replied, clashing her sword against naoya's katana, as the tension had caused sparks to sprinkle from the two blades.