💔05💔

Happiness. Delight.

All the overwhelming feelings crept inside me. Yibo. My Yibo. My Sunbeam is here. Downstairs in the car. But a sudden thought came upto me. 'Lan' how come Yibo has changed his head name.

I turned to look at the other two people looking at me. One filled with worry other with curiosity. I turned to my brother who was also surprised but there was relief in his eyes. My Yibo is safe. This is indeed a relief to us.

"Lan?!" Gege added. He looked at me with worried eyes. He also had the same thought as mine. Is Yibo married? Does everything ends here? Do I not hold any chance. Just a single would do to make him show my love to him.

"What are you talking about?" Mr. Zhao added and he seemed somewhat.. Alarmed?

"Mr. Zhao is this the same Yibo that is your boss who is downstairs?" Gege asked. He sounded worried. Worried about me that what would I do. I was also worried about the same.

What should I do?

"Yes, but who are you? By any chance do you know him?" He said narrowing his eyes on us. Does he think we are dangerous?

"Mr. Zhao thers are some personal matters we have with him so if you don't mind will you let us meet him?" Xian asked. I can see his concern for me.

"No." Mr. Zhao said suddenly and I lost all of my calm. Who the hell is he to stop me from looking for the love of my life.

"Mr. Xiao I would like you to complete the file and give it back to me as soon ad possible." Mr. Zhao said and I was fuming. I want to meet Yibo and who is he to stop me. Just a mere bodyguard! It was more than an hour and gege and Xian reading the file making appropriate changes while Mr. Zhao and I were glaring at each other, shooting daggers. I was standing there fuming in anger, gritting my teeth What pissed me more was his challenging eyes. What was he challenging me of? When suddenly a loud noice verberated inside the room. It was Mr. Zhao's phone and his eyes changed from glare to affection.

"Yo, ........ He is still working on it.......... You need not to worry I am coming as soon as they finish the work........ Just a moment Mr. Xiao how much more time will you require you know we have AGM today so" He waited for gege to answer.

"Its almost done Mr. Zhao. Please few minutes more." Xian said

"And you might be?" Mr. Zhao asked, his tone dripping with annoyance.

"Li Xian, CEO of WeiZhan Life Ltd." Xian replied.

"Done." Gege said at once and returned the file to him.

"Woahhh Mr. Xiao you really impres......... Yes Yibo I am coming back right now. Bye." He hung up and we all were looking at him with wide eyes. He was talking to Yibo?

"Mr. Zhao could you just please take me with you to let me meet Yibo." I requested him. My love is here, another man is talking to him right infront of me and I am standing here like a fool.

"What do you take me for Mr. Xiao no.2? I see no obligations to make you meet him. I don't want to bother him. Now I can really guess why he didn't want to hand over the file himself." He said and I was stunned. Yibo did not want to meet me! Why? Was he that disappointed by my disappearance?

"Mr. Zhao I would like to remind you not to use such tones to us. If we are traeting you respectfully we expect you to do so too." Gege said sternly and that man frowned at him.

"At first place I don't owe you anything or have you done anything for me to respect you. Alright and anyways I will take my leave." He said and turned around to take his leave when I followed him ignoring my brother's call for me.