What do you want?

Don't forget to comment and vote please!!!!<3

        I must say, I've never been happier, I mean I'm happy with Damon, I'm happy that we also live together, and I have a boyfriend! I yelled in my head. I loved it!

      I rolled over to see Damon peacefully sleeping on my stomach, hugging my waist.

Tight. Squeezing me.

I softly played with his hair for a little bit before I decided hop out of bed and take a shower. I put my hand under the water to see if it was hot enough. I slowly took my clothing off, piece by piece tossing it into the bathroom sink. Stepping into the shower soaking up all the warmth. A deep sigh came from me. It felt nice. It would have been better if Damon was in the shower with me as well, but he looked so peaceful sleeping.

Damon's POV:

I moved my hand to touch some part of kitten, only to find that my hand was greeted by a pillow. My eyes jolted open and I quickly sat up straight. Fuck where is kitten. I was starting to get worried. Did she leave me? She wouldn't do that. I know she wouldn't. My worries quickly faded away when I heard the shower running from our bathroom. A sigh of relief washed over me.

Let's surprise kitten.

I quickly stripped out of my clothes, and bursted through the shower curtain scaring kitten. "AHHHHH!" kitten screamed.

I chuckled and hoped in. Kitten quickly turned away to where her back was facing me. My index finger slowly went up and down her back. I gripped her shoulders and turned her facing me and saw that her eyes were red. "Kitten I'm sorry." I didn't mean to scare her that bad. I quickly pulled her to my chest and wrapped my arms around her while one of my hands were playing with the ends of her hair. "Kitten I didn't mean to scare you to the point that you would cry."

"I-I thought you were m-my dad." She cried.

"He won't be bothering you anytime soon."

I gave kitten a quick kiss on her forehead and grabbed the shampoo and started washing her hair. She sighed and leaned her head into my hands. "You like that? Hm?"

She nodded.

Not to mention my cock was aching for her ever since I stepped in the bathroom. So it kept poking the small of her back every now and then, getting a small gasp from kitten when it touched her.

I finished washing her hair and now we were now just washing our bodies, well I was washing my hair and body, but kitten keeps on distracting me with her fucking body, they way her tits bounce when she tried to reach the body wash when she jumped. Her ass. Fuck.

She could make a man bust in seconds.

When we finished, kitten and I grabbed a towel, mine was hanging loosely on my waist while kitten was clutching her towel for dead life. We got our toothbrushes wet and started brushing away. And just did our whole hygiene routine. Kitten was clinging on my arm while I was dragging her to the bedroom. "Can we stay in bed all day, please?" I snapped my head to her and smiled. "Yes, I would love that."

I had plans with kitten, well or should I say, I have plans on what I'm going to do to kitten. I wasn't planning on fucking her. She's not ready. But at the same time I just want to fuck her brains out, then hold her cuddle her and kiss her reassuring her that I'll protect her, that nobody will hurt her. When she is ready I'll do that. I'm willing to wait.

                                           .....

I was looking in our closet for at least some sweatpants. While kitten crawled on my back and just stayed there hugging my body, her legs wrapped around my waist, shit now I was hard. Again.