feel touch

Kamakshi got up and started going towards the bathroom but it was dark. In the bathroom, she saw the snake, ran from the flashlight, and she ran towards scared scared Rajveer and fell on him. Rajveer felt her breasts touching Rajveer.

Rajveer woke up and said what happened?

Kamashi said "Rajveer ji a snake there

Rajveer said with a hand on his shoulder, no worries, is dark and this is outhouse, then these insact must have come.

Kamakshi nodded and she lay down beside him but she was shivering.

Rajveer slipped a little and went towards her and turned her around and placed her head on the chest. When she was scared, she slept holding Rajvir's vest tightly.

But her breasts were visible to Rajveer touched his body
Rajveer hugged Kamakshi tight so that his boob was buried on Rajveer's body. Kamakshi said, Rajveer ji is hurting. Aaahhh
Rajveer apologized and started sleeping. Kamakshi placed her lips on Rajveer's lips, Rajveer also lost control. He pulled Kamakshi over him and started rubbing his body with his body.Kamakshi  took off Rajbir's kurta and sat on his penis and started kissing Rajveer's chest and started biting his nipples. Rajveer lowered Kamakshi and sat upstairs himself and started kissing Kamakshi. Saree and Blouse. It seemed like he was intoxicated. Did not have consciousness. Rajveer was massaging the breast over the bra, she removed the bra and made Kamakshi to suck the bite of her nipple like a mango.

Kamakshi was taking long long breaths.

Rajveer started rubbing Kamakshi's breast with his chest.

When Rajveer took his hand down, kissing Kamakshi, the hand began to bend on the panty.

Kamakshi started biting his lips. Ah shouted Rajvir. Kamakshi's pussy point began to rub. Kamakshi started to suffer. Took Rajvir tightly.

Rajvir's penis became hard and he started rubbing his penis on Kamakshi's pussy. And pulled out the finger and put the penis in the pussy one by one and Kamakshi's eye was filled.

On seeing Kamakshi crying, Rajvir felt bad and at the same time he took his semen out in the bathroom.

After coming back, he gave clothes to Kamakshi, gave the pan killer and sat down with his head down. And say, Kamakshi ji, forgive me, I could not control.

When Ka Akshi saw hir in gilt, she got up and applied Rajvir to her chest and said that I could not keep it either. Forgive me . And kissed the lips of Rajveer. And both of them went to sleep.