Chapter 1

"TEAGAN GET IN HERE!"

'Teagan' this, 'Teagan' that. The name I dread.

This Teagan person is me or was me at least, You see my real name is Tommy, Tommy innit, I'm 14 and Transgender female to male but no matter how many times I tell that bitch Ms Lux she still calls me a girl, no wonder she's single and 40 with 5 cats.

I sigh and grab a clean hoodie and sweats.

I head downstairs but once I reach the last step I'm pulled by my arm and thrown to the ground.

'Fuck' I groan.

"WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG, GO CLEAN THE KITCHEN AND TABLES WE HAVE VISITORS COMING AND THIS PLACE IS DISGUSTING" she screams at me.

I nod and quickly stand up holding my ribs in pain, when I get to the kitchen I find a bucket and sponge and get to work.

---Time skip---

Once I'm done I put the cleaning supplies away and sprint to my room to avoid the troll, Ms Lux.

I reach my room and check the time, 11:48 am it read, I run a hand through my hair, the visitors are supposed to be here in half an hour and I look like shit.

I grab an outfit that covers my curves which was actually quite easy considering most of my clothes are hand me downs.

(^^a bit out of style for Tommy but this is an au)

I fix my hair so that it's not as messy, it's down to the middle of my back since the ogre won't let me cut it, next I put on a little makeup so I look more boyish, I stare at myself in the mirror and my thoughts roam.

'You're just a girl that's meant to cook and clean'

'You always mess things up'

'Dont fuck this up again Tommy'

'You can't even dress manly enough'

'Your hair is too long'

I snap out of it as I hear the piggy yell "ALL KIDS 12-15 COME TO THE FRONT ROOM!!"

I look back at the mirror, shake my head and sigh.

'You can do this Tommy'

---Time skip---

Phil

"Boys!" I call out, "Come on we need to go now!"