"what I'm really made of"

When Toad returned to beacon, he was feeling so much hatred for the students, especially teams CRDL and SSSN. He retained his antihero persona so he can place fear in the bullies hearts thanks to the phantom ruby he posses.

Cardin: look guys. The weakling is back.
Infinite: I'M NOT WEAK!

Toad used the phantom ruby to attack team CRDL mercilessly until they're near death. Goodwitch came in and took team CRDL away.

Infinite: hold on Goodwitch. Let me finish what I started. They deserve to die by my hands. No need to get YOUR hands dirty. After all, you still owe me for your negligence. You were suppose to be a teacher but all I see is a coward, not doing her job.
Goodwitch: I-I.....
Infinite: don't bother. Your explanations are wasted. You let people get away with bullying and not do anything about it. You just stand there, twiddling your thumbs and done nothing. It's the reason why Salem is winning the war.
Goodwitch: I....you're right. I act all strict but in the end, I'm all talk. Even Ozpin neglects his duties.

Toad then activated the phantom ruby to conjure up multiple swords and killed team CRDL.

Infinite: foolish parasites. Thinking that they're superior and they think that they can get away with doing whatever they want. THEY'RE the weak ones. Now there's just one more loose end to tie up.