010.

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)♬ - COMFORT CROWD"i just needed company nowyeah, i just needed someone around"

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅::]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)
- COMFORT CROWD
"i just needed company now
yeah, i just needed someone around"

JUNE 2020
faye heart's pov
some park (?)

[FLASHBACK]

kids. fucking kids. every-fucking-where.

even though it's only boys, my point still stands. that might even make it worse honestly.

the hot sun blazed on me as i watched the boys argue over something i wouldn't even attempt to understand.

counting, i realized i was two short of my 8 person group.

marko, danny, ezra, francisco, james, samuel... where the fuck are bailey and zachariah?

looking around, i couldn't find the two.

they better not be being nasty on my watch....

groaning, i put my head down to pull my braids into a ponytail at the top of my head before actually looking for them. while my head was down i felt a push causing me to tumble over.

"sorry ms. heart!" bailey exclaimed while continuing to run past me and towards the boys. the reasoning for him calling me that? zero clue. it's probably a respect thing in his family but i guess it didn't bother me much.

in contrast, "yeah, sorry faye!" zachariah yelled nonchalantly

"i fucking hate kids." i mumbled to myself while trying to fix my braids once again

"wise words from someone with 8 of them running around," a older voice joked

before i could bring myself to tell them to fuck off, i lifted my head to meet who it was.

the voice in question, belonged to someone who looked around my age. he had a plain white tee on to go with his black sweats, his shoes were nothing special but i wouldn't have expected his best for a park anyway. his hair was semi-curly with shaved sides, the light brown color to his hair could even be seen as a little ginger tinted if you tried hard enough. and the last part i noticed was, he held out his hand for me to reach out for.

with a seconds thought, i took his hand in mine pulling myself off the ground.

"thanks," i grumbled looking at the boys who were making their way to the playground