[14]

~ OK HOLD UP- TYSM FOR 236 READS OERGNOER-~

Previously: I saw someone fall. Noah. He was having a seizure?! 

I screamed. Everyones heads turned towards me but no one came to help. Except Louis. He came running down and helped me pick noah up. I was just crying. Why did he have a random seizure. While Louis was picking Noah up, I felt him glance at me. I didn't look back though. He picked Noah up and rushed to the nurse, with me trailing behind. There were already a BUNCH of students watching, following us too. Once we got to the nurse, she told us to wait outside. I sat down on the seats outside of the nurses office and waited for some news. My face was buried in the palms of my hands, as I just cried and cried. I saw Millie and Finn come running through the crowd. They looked scared. Both just stood there staring at me. I felt arms wrap around me, realizing it was Finn. I let out a shaky sigh.

"It'll be ok Y/n, I promise..." He whispers into my ear.

"Thanks," I say, wiping off the tears from my face. After a few minutes, the nurse came out, her face bright red and she had a panic look on it.

"He's not breathing I need to call the ambulance!" She pants. I gasp. I feel myself start to sob. All the students start to whisper stuff, as the principal runs to the phone. 5 minutes later, the ambulance people came running in, with a bed to take noah in. When I see them take Noah out, I feel myself stop breathing. I start to hyperventilate. A panic attack. Shit! I can't breath! I see Louis' head shoot towards me. He instantly realizes whats happening and runs over to me.

"Y/n- Y/n! Breath... ok breath with me." He cups my face in his hands and starts to inhale and exhale slowly. I could feel it working at the start but then it just stops. I shake my head side to side telling Louis it's not working. He pulls my head, so that it's buried in his neck.

"Please... breath with me come one!" He whispers, pulling me away. Now he had his fingers knotted in my hair. I could smell his cologne from here. It smelled so good. I felt myself start to breath normally again. I give him a small smile as he lets out a sigh of relief. One tear slowly slips down my face, but Louis wipes it off with his thumb. Everyone, who were watching, left to go to their lessons. Louis gives me a light kiss on the forehead, before letting go. He was about to walk off, but I grabbed his hand.

"Can you... stay w-with me?" I ask him, looking at my feet.

"Sure," He smiles, holding my hand back, and sitting down next to me. I rest my hand on his shoulder.

"Do you think noah will be ok?" I ask him, a lump in my throat grows.

"He'll be fine. I promise." Millie and Finn looked at each other and thought they might as well leave to give Louis and I some time alone. We decide to skip school and go to the hospital with Noah. We sit down on the chairs outside of the room where they were taking care of Noah. I intertwined my hands with Louis, which left him in shock. I didn't pay attention and just turned my head towards the door every now and then. 

~LOUIS' POV~

"Y/n...?" I say softly. She turns to me. "I'm sorry. I watched the show and I didn't know it would hurt you that much. The reason I was watching you at your dance competition was because I wanted to see you dance. I had forced Lenon to let me go. Lenon and I started dating because the directors thought it would have been better if we did. I told them everything Lennon did to me, and they're looking for some other girl to take her place. I requested you did it and they agreed." 

~Y/N's POV~

"I..." I start. 

"It's fine if you don't want to take me back I understand..." I couldn't help it anymore. I smashed my lips against his, leaving him in shock once more. Opening his hand and locking mine in it, I pulled away slowly. Louis smiled, as if he was proud of him self. I smiled and turned around, blushing MADLY. "What are we?"

"What ever you want us to be, Lou," Louis smiles and leans in, kissing me once more. I heard footsteps coming. And they were coming QUICK...

~oooo who could it be ma frandsss Don't forget to:

Drink water,
Take care of yourself
Shower u stanky bitch LOL
Wear your mask
Sanitize
Wash your hands.
Stay safe, and remember your loved u dumb mf 😙😙~