3

his lips felt like warm honey against mines.

the way they moved with mines it felt magical like i couldn't get enough of his plump lips devouring mine with ease. my hands slid through his hair, tugging lightly at the roots as a growl followed after made me want more of his touch.

his hands moved from my waist to my bottom, teasingly gripping it. whimpering  from the feeling of electricity going through my body slowly as i walked him to the door, breaking the heated kiss.

"you got to go." he closed the space between us with another kiss, deepening it.

bending his knees, he proceeds to pick me up, my instinct to wrap my legs around him. the cold wall sent a shiver down my body. his lips left mine, moving down my jaw to my neck. the small, wet kisses he was leaving made me want more, but i knew he had to go to work.

"stop. you got to go to work." as if he didn't hear me, he continues.

"jimin. p-please you can't be late." he groaned dropping me to the ground.

"when i come back tonight i'm fucking you senseless." i bit my lip from enthusiasm.

he walked to the door, leaving after he looked me up and down. i honestly couldn't wait.

no, jimin wasn't my boyfriend. friends with benefits is a better way to describe it. i guess it was a benefit from working as a bartender. he wasn't interested in the strippers surprisingly. of course, it took some time before we started to get intimate with each other. he was a stranger at a club for crying out loud.

after the first time, he was kind of like every other night person. no, us two weren't as loud as my neighbors. normally us two would have shower sex, one of my favorite places, so some noises were drowned out from the shower. it's just the burning feeling from getting spanked with water that excites me.

i never caught feelings for him, letting the thing fly through my head when thinking of him as friends with benefits. he's a sweet person to hang around and a beast in the bed, but nothing was pushing me.

i walked to your room, pulling out the new red lingerie i bought three weeks ago. placing my perfume on top of it and my black mesh robe on the side. i had to go to the store quickly to grab a new razor.

—————
i looked in the mirror as my sprayed the final sprit. i loved this perfume and it kind of rubbed off on Jimin. jimin gets off work at seven and it was currently 7:30 meaning he should be here any second. i took another shower earlier, shaved, and brushed my teeth. i don't normally get this ready for him, but tonight felt different.

the knock on the door felt like a wake-up call for me. i threw my robe and went to the door. looking through the peephole, only to see my neighbor sitting there. opening the door, yes still in my robe and lingerie, i looked at him with an annoyed face.

"woah baby you got ready for me?"

"what do you want?" he walked to your side, sliding his hands down around to my bottom. i don't know what took over me, but i let him do it.

"i was going to ask if you wanted to get coffee tomorrow, but damn," he licked his lips, "looks like we're doing something tonight."

i finally got your senses back and pushed him away. i wonder if he was this touchy and manipulative to the other girls he has fucked.

"you want to get coffee? i don't even know you. i've never talked to you before except when i was complaining about-"

"you talk too much. yes or no?"

i sighed. "fine."

____
author note:
this is an original chapter, written by the original author. i'm thinking about deleting this book because all the other parts are in my other phone:(