pt | 29

It was Sunday afternoon and I had a day-off. Hyensa and I were walking down the busy street while talking about stuffs. We were about to go to a botique for some dress when Jisung called.

"Ji?"

"Noona! Come back here in the house. I have something to tell you."

"Why?"

"Just get back here."

"Why don't you say it already?"

"Aish! It's up to you. If you don't come back here, just forget about me then."

I furrowed my brows as he ended the call. Jisung's voice was so serious. I got so worried. I told Hyensa that I have to get back home and bidded her goodbye.

As soon as I got there, Jisung was nowhere to find. I scowled when I saw a white dress and a note beside it. I scanned the dress and picked the note and read it.

~*~

Hehe... Noona, sorry. Please wear the dress beside thise note and call Mr. Kim Seokjin:) Make sure you'll look beautiful!

~*~

I huffed and scanned tye dress. I went to my room and wore it. The dress fitted me. I smiled and looker at myself on the mirror.

"What is Jisung up to?"

I shrugged and put some light make-up that'll match my dress. I wore a white shoes to match and headed out.

When I was about to call Seokjin, he was already there. He waved at me. I smiled at him and walked towards his car.

"What's going on, Seokjin?"

He just smiled at me and opened the passenger's seat. With furrowed brows, I entered and we drove off.

The ride was filled with silence. I asked him few times where we were going but he only smiled at me.

When the car stopped, Seokjin went out and opened the door for me. I smiled at him and went out. Hoseok was there and greeted me.

"I must go now. Bye, Y/N," Seokjin said and left.

I arched my brows and stared curiosly at Hoseok.

"What is happening?"

Hoseok let out his brightest smile and shrugged.

I sighed in annoyance but followed him though. I gasped when he took me to the beach.

"Wow," I uttered out.

"Just stay here, Y/N. Jungkook will pick you," Hoseok said.

Still curious, I just nodded and he left.

I stared at the reddish and yellowish sky, the setting sun, and the ocean wave.

What a nice view!

I looked around and removed my white shoes. I walked on the sand in barefeet and played with the waves.

"I hope Yoongi's here to join me," I sighed.

I looked around and there was no people around here. My sight captured a group of people from a far. I was about to go there when Jungkook came.

"Hey, noona!"

I smiled at him, "Hello."

"Uhh... Can you go there? I still need something to do," he said.

I glanced at the group of people and nodded, "Sure."