Chapter Two

It was the day of the National Cheerleading Championships at Middleton High School

It was the day of the National Cheerleading Championships at Middleton High School. This was the specific location supplied to Bond by MI6 Chief of Staff Bill Tanner. It was the location where he would find Kim Possible.

007 rolled into the parking lot in his Aston Martin DB5. The sporty vehicle garnered a few stares from some of the visitors in attendance for the championships, including one freckle-faced, bespectacled young man. "Wow, Mister," he told Bond in a rather nasally-sounding voice. "That's some car!"

"Thank you," Bond remarked with a nod and a smirk. "Keep an eye on it for me, won't you?"

The young man gladly accepted his temporary job. "Yes, sir!"

Bond blended in with the crowd. He was lucky to have noticed other men dressed in suits like his, so he would not have stood out in the crowd. Then again, those other men could have possibly been talent scouts, and Bond could've easily been mistaken for one himself. Best to lay low as possible for this one, he mentally deliberated.

The crowd gathered in the school gymnasium, which served as the main stage for the Nationals event. Bond sat uncomfortably in the bleachers among a group that included parents with unruly children, teenaged couples engaged in public displays of affection, and one blond kid who cheered for one distinct cheerleader before she was even out on the court. "Alright, K.P.!" he yelled. "Let's do it!"

007 began to wonder if Tanner made a mistake in this location. He gazed around the stands to see if one of the people sitting in the area was Kim Possible. Though he did spot one or two redheads, none of the other teens there fit her description.

            "Shouldn't you be down there with the other scouts, brah?" he heard the blond kid addressing him

"Shouldn't you be down there with the other scouts, brah?" he heard the blond kid addressing him. He looked his way in aggravation and then disgust when he noticed a naked mole rat sticking out of the boy's backpack.

"I'm not one of the scouts," Bond told him.

"Ya could've fooled me with that fancy suit ya got on," the kid noted. "You must be one of the parents. You're not Bonnie's dad, are ya? I can't remember if I ever really seen him before, but I'm pretty sure that..."