Ch. 7 - CURRENTS

Florence's outfit

Chapter Seven⊚ Currents ⊚

Chapter Seven
Currents

Grabbing his helmet off the handlebar of his bike, Scott notices Ethan stepping out of the hospital's exit toward him. Scott signed and rolled his eyes as Ethan raised his hands up slightly, "I know you're not gonna believe me, but I didn't do anything." Ethan said

"All I know is that the minute that you got here, you went right for Danny, and Florence went for Lydia." Scott said and Ethan shook his head slightly, "We're not gonna hurt him." He said and Scott raised his eyebrows.

"Why should I believe you?" Scott asked, "Because we knew one of them was gonna be important to you... And now we know it's Lydia." Ethan said making Scott glare at him. "But you dont have to worry." Ethan said making Scott's glare deepen, "Don't worry? You're going after Lydia and I'm not supposed to worry?" He asked and Ethan shook his head.

"No, you're not. Because they gave the task to Florence instead of Aiden like they originally planned." Ethan said making Scott look at him confused, "That's supposed to make me feel better?" He asked and Ethan sighed.

"Believe it or not but Florence actually cares about Lydia. She won't let them hurt her." He said and Before Scott can respond, he notices a strange sight past Ethan. The twin turns, following his gaze to see a car slowly gliding across the parking lot. It weaves through empty spaces and then smacks into the side of another car, halting with the sound of crunching metal.

Dropping his helmet back, Scott rushes for the car with Ethan right behind him. He yanks open the driver's side door to discover it's it's completely empty, no one at the wheel. Witnesses from the hospital entrance drift out while Scott discovers a something on the seat. Lifting it by its wing, Scott raises the large insect up to the car's interior light.

A single dead moth.

Deputy cars hurtle into the lot while Stilinski tries to get statements from Melissa and Scott with Stiles' help. "Hang on, hang on, They were both in the car?" Stilinski asked and Stiles shook his head, "No, Dad, they're trying to tell you that it was two separate kidnappings, okay? Two doctors, both gone." He said and his father nodded slightly.