you're invited to...

"A party?" You raised your head to face Toritsuka.
"Yeah! All the hottest babes will be there." He leaned in, a smirk on his face. You turned your head back to your work.
"Not interested," you muttered, continuing your math equation. Ever since Saiki had told you Toritsuka was a perv, you found it hard to look at him the same. However, you still owed him for helping Saiki save your life so you couldn't be too ungrateful.

Teru leaned in from behind you, whispering into your ear.
"This is your chance to get closer with Saiki!"
You jumped back in surprise, your chair losing balance and sending you headed towards the ground.
Oh, crap!
You stopped midway for a split second before your chair was back in balance and you were safe.

Saiki rolled his eyes at your clumsiness, his finger lifted to prevent your fall. You thought luck was on your side but it was really just the most powerful guy in the universe.
Good grief, what a klutz.
I don't like parties. There's too many people and it would be like sitting in the middle of a riot, hearing loud voices from everywhere.

It would be nice to go to a party with Saiki, but it would be way too overwhelming with his mind reading abilities. Oh crap, his mind reading abilities. You realised he could hear you and mentally face palmed at your forgetfulness. Saiki sighed.
I guess my germanium ring can go out for some sunshine once in a while.