Chapter 12

Damiens POV

I wasn't too surprised that Jason knew about the gang we are in but I was surprised when he said he joined the reapers gang.

The Reapers are one of the worst gangs he could of joined and it angers me that he put Auroras life in danger but I understand that he needed the money.

"So the real reason I wanted to speak with you Jason is I wanted to talk about Micheal. He is a member of the reapers gang and he was undercover working for
them. This was the reason he wanted Aurora" I said.

"Where is that son of a bitch" Jason said clenching his fists.

"We killed him last night after torturing and questioning him" Stone said emotionless.

"Good" Jason said more calm.

This side of Jason frightens me a bit. What happened to that sweet boy that I used to know?

"We also need to talk about schooling for you and Aurora" I said bringing the attention back.

"Jason I have looked at your past school records and you got into trouble a lot and your grades weren't the best. I want this to change now" I said in a low voice.

"Yah well it's kinda hard to parent a 5 year old and do schoolwork while your mother is in the other room getting high" Jason said and I could tell he was getting frustrated with us.

His attitude is starting to get on my nerves a bit.

"Everyone except Jason out now" I ordered

Everyone's eyes widened and they quickly left the room.

"This bullshit attitude of yours needs to stop. I know you have had a hard life but it's not like that anymore and I need you to change it" I said sternly.

"Hard life? You don't even know half of it so don't you start bossing me around acting like a parent to me. I've had to work my ass off to try and keep Aurora and I off the streets so I don't wanna hear it" Jason said standing up.

"Sit your ass back down I didn't say you could leave" I was starting to get fed up with him.

"Watch me Bitch" he said and walked out the door.

I wanted to go after him but I knew it would make things worse and I don't want Aurora to hear. He has his walls built up pretty high and I'm going to break through them.

Jason's POV

I am so pissed off at Damien. He thinks he can just order me around and thinks that he's in charge of me.

I need to get out of here before I actually kill someone.

I headed back to Auroras room and she was sitting on her bed playing with a toy.

"Bubby look at all my new toys" she yelled holding them up.

She always made me feel better.

"Wow princess that's  so cool" I said smiling.

"Yah this room is beautiful"

"Aurora I need to leave for a little bit. I'm gonna have Leo and Nathan look after you for a little while. Is that ok?"

"B-but you just got back" she said with her pouting face.

"I know but I'll be back. Come on we need to find them" I said picking her up.

She just nodded her head and we headed downstairs to the living room.

Leo and Nathan were sitting on the couch watching some TV.

"Hey guys can you look after Aurora for a little bit? I have some things I need to get done"

They both looked at me with curiosity but nodded their heads.

"I'll be back soon princess. I love you" I said to Aurora.

"Love you too Bubby" she said giving me a hug.

I left the house and called an Uber to get me.

About 15 minutes later I was at my destination.

I went around back and typed in the code to unlock the door.

I could already hear the yelling and people cheering inside. I loved this feeling.

I headed to the locker room and changed into my spare fighting clothes.

I then walked to the front desk to enter my name.
"Jason King".

"Well look at who it is the famous king. Haven't seen you around here for a while" said one of my friends, Nick.

"I've had some family issues and I need to blow off some steam so I came here to fight"

"Can't wait to watch you. How's Aurora doing?" Nick asked me.

I do only have a few friends but Nick is the only one I can trust with my life which is why he knows about Aurora. I've known him almost my whole life.

"She's been good. Definitely gotten more stubborn" I said.

Nick just chuckled "she gets it from you".

I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Your fight is in 10 minutes"

"Ok thanks I'm gonna go warm up" I said walking away.

Around 10 minutes later the announcer said my name and my opponents name over the speaker.

I eyed my opponent on the other side of the ring and I saw the horror on his face when he heard my name announce.

Well this is going to be easy

As soon as the bell rang I though I saw Stone standing on the side of the ring but I ignored it. I needed to focus on my fight.

Have an amazing day and remember to vote!
Xoxo