One| Introduction

There will definitely be grammar errors, punctuation errors, and many cringe scenes throughout the book. In fact this whole thing is cringe. I wrote this in 2018 when I was 14.

My Best Friends Boyfriend

Chapter 1 : Introduction

"Hermione! Get your slow ass down here, we're gonna be late!" I groan and close the book I'm currently reading.

Until Friday Night by Abbi Glines.

I've read this book a hundred times and I never get tired of reading it.

"Hermione!" My obnoxious thing I call a brother yells once again.

Why can't I just stay home? It's not like I have a life outside somewhere.

I groan and slip my book into my backpack with my favorite books I've read printed on it.

Call me crazy but I love to read.

I check the mirror before making my way down the hallway and down the steps. I walk into the kitchen and grab an apple from the fruit basket.

"What about breakfast?" Said my mother as she took a sip of her daily morning coffee.

"Sorry, ma I have to go, love you!" I kiss her cheek Immediately smelling the coffee on her breath.

Running through the kitchen, into the living room, and out the front door, I run to my brother's car.

I'm not allowed to drive until I'm 18 which is in a few months.

"Hurry!" I roll my eyes and open the passenger side door only to be greeted by my annoying little sister.

"Sorry sis better luck next time," She sarcastically smiled at me and it takes everything in me not to strangle her.

I look at Harley my older brother, "You snooze you lose, sorry" He shrugs.

I growl at him and roll my eyes getting in the back seat of his red 2018 Telsa.

After getting settled in I take out my book and continue reading from the page I left off at while starting to eat on my apple.

I'm never really hungry in the morning, my mom gets concerned when I don't eat right.

But I'm fine.

"How many times are you gonna read that book?" Said my sister as she scrolled through her phone.

"As many times as I want," I keep my gaze on my book.

Meet my two siblings. Harley is my 18 year-older brother who's a senior in high school and Harmony is my 14-year-old sister who just started her freshman year.

Then there's me, Hermione Scott, your quiet, shy girl. I prefer to stay that way.

I and Harley are like twins you could say, we are a year apart from each other.

I'm 17 years old. my birthday is a week after Harley's, but trust me we are the opposite!

He's popular and I'm not. Simple.

Were both in the same grade though. Yes, I am supposed to be Junior. Not a bragger but I'm the smart one in the family.

To answer your question if asked Yes, I've been moved up a grade so I and Harley will graduate at the same time.

Well, that is if he keeps his head from between girls legs and in between his study books then Maybe he just might have a chance to pass the 12th grade.