HUG

He reached the school after 20 minutes or something. Whenever his parents aren't home he has to use a driver.

He got out and started walking towards his class, ignoring the fangirling that immediately began when he stepped out.

"Hello hyu-"

"I swear to God. This Jimin guy is so cute but just as annoying. I never even able to get a sleep without getting horrifying dreams about him saying how much he loves me"

Jungkook chuckled at his best friend's condition. Turns out Jimin couldn't control himself from confessing on their first lunch date itself.

Ignoring it, they entered the class. And almost immediately, Jungkook's eyes started adoring Taehyung.

He looked so soft, both by looks and nature

He looked so soft, both by looks and nature. The boxy smile on his face while Talking to Jimin was just making him glow, metamorphicaly.

A girl walked up to Taehyung, distracting him from Jimin who was telling about how he grew 2 inch taller as Taehyung began talking to her.

The girl was asking him his skin routine and thanked him happily once she got the details

Taehyung was about to go back on listening to Jimin when a hand slammed on his desk, not so loudly but enough to make him flinch.

"Meet me in the Janitor's closet before we gather in the *Sneez* hall. I need to talk"

Not matter how much Taehyung wanted to ask him if he was fine, he just nodded seeing Jungkook's irritated cough.

The students immediately went back on their seats after the arrival of the maths teacher and soon the period started.

What seemed like forever, the break finally arrived. And Taehyung didn't know if he should feel relieved or sad seeing Jiwoo clinging on Jungkook.

After the break, followed by 5 more periods, the day was finally over and the function was about to start as the announcer announced everyone to gather in the hall.

"I have to fill my bottle. So you go first I'll..... Catch up with you"

"Oh so take your bag with you. Just come to the hall from there itself."

Taehyung nodded and went towards the janitor's closet carrying his bag after Jimin clinged to Yoongi.

Once the hallways were empty, he quickly entered the not so small room.  As expected, Jungkook was already sitting on the chair there, his head in his hands.

(his outfit)

(his outfit)

"took you long enough"

"Uhh.. Yeah. Sorry"

Taehyung said tilting his head. Jungkook's voice was quite groggy and it hinted the sign of irritation in it.

Jungkook stood up weakly ad Taehyung kept his bag on the table there before he felt being pushed on the wall before a pair of hands got beside his body.

"L-listen. We won't talk to each other after this. You don't know me I don't know you. If anyone asks you anything about......Whatever happened between Us or me j-just say you don't know anything"

He said pointing towards Taehyung's face who gulped and nodded. Jungkook's eyes were half closed and his nose was already half pink.

"Bu-"

"NO! I l-like Jiwoon. She's my fucking girlfriend for fuck's sake."

He said, more like told himself. Taehyung tried touching his hand but Jungkook just yanked it slightly.

He was already in a bad state. He just wanted to hug the other and pepper him with kisses. But fate is playing games with him at the moment.

He already felt guilty for yelling at Taehyung. And the stupid headache wasn't helping in the situation.

He was about to yell something else when he felt something cold. The exact amount of coldness he wanted for his extreme hot body.

Taehyung hugged him. He wrapped his hands around Jungkook's neck and laid his head on his chest.

Strangely, Jungkook's body was warm. Really really warm. Warmer than the normal tempterature which worried him a little.

Jungkook was about to hug him back but his father's words rung in his ear. He stood back and turned around, walking towards the door.

Taehyung sighed. He went towards the table to collect his bag when a sound occured.

*Thud*

He turned around as his eyes widened. He rushed towards Jungkook's unconcious body and bend down.

He laid his head on his own lap and touched his forehead.

"Shit you have a bad fever"

💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖