cops

Living room.

You: It's all my fault.

You looked down as few tears left your eyes.

Joon and hobi were comforting Mom.

You felt a few arms hugging you and you let yourself cry for some time.
The warmth felt safe.

Jin: It's not your fault, princess! We'll find Dad. Don't worry...

Can they?

But you can't sit here crying when you're the reason of all this mess...

After few minutes, you calmed down and broke the hug.

Without saying anything you walked to the kitchen and drank a glass of water before bringing one for Mom who was way too shocked.

Tae: should we call the police, hyung?

Suga: of course.

You: No!

They all looked at you with squinted eyes that clearly spoke of disapproval.

Jungkook: but-

You: you don't know that person! Calling the police would be of no use. It'll most probably backfire.

Suga: than, what else do you think you can do???

He spoke in an angry tone.

You: I'll think of something but not the police...

Suga: what will you think of? Huh? Going to him and fighting? That's all you know anyways!

You: yo-

Suga: I'm not even surprised that you are acquainted someone like that!!!

He shouted that made Mom flinch. She was already too fragile.

You glared at him. He's being too much now. Even if you knew him, it was-

Jin: Yoongi!!!

Suga: I'm calling the cops hyung!

You: You-

Joon: hyung, listen!

Before anyone could do anything, suga went to his room with the box while dialing a number on his phone.

Guess, he wasn't going to listen...

You walked Mom to her bedroom with jimin as the rest of them stayed back.

In Mom's bedroom.

The three of you lied on bed with Mom in the middle. She was much more calm now than the living room.

Mom: Y/n?

You: yes?

Mom: do you really know that person?

Somehow, the question made you a little uncomfortable, but you nodded your head in affirmation.

Mom: will he h-hurt your Dad?

Well... Was he a good guy? Definitely Not. So, he'll never hesitate to hurt Dad... Or even kill him. He wants revenge... And he'll get it at any cost...

But you can't tell this to your Mom.

You: I...don't know. I think, he won't hurt him.

You said guiltily.