🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 23.ᴘʟᴀɴ

-----♔♕♔-----

Seiko sat underneath the tree with Yashiro and Kou opposite of her who were relaxing next to the white hair female. Vines appeared and some started styling Yashiro's hair while the rest taught Kou how to make a flower crown.

"Soo (Y/- I mean Seiko! Does it feel weird now that we know your secret..?" Yashiro mumbled, her hand reaching out to the pet the vines that just styled her hair. Seiko hummed and rested her head on Yashiro's shoulders.

"Not really..a few people knew about it so it's not really that weird.." Kou immediately stopped what he was doing and looked at (Y/n) with a surprised look. "If..you and Teru-nii..are best friends..d-does that mean he knows?!" he exclaimed and Seiko nodded.

Kou pouted "And he didn't tell me?" Seiko laughed and sat up to ruffle the blonde-haired boy. "He respected my decision. I didn't want that many people to know until I'm ready."

"Seiko!!~~~"

The three looked up to see the toilet ghost running towards them, prepared to tackle the white hair girl when he slipped on a path of ice. "Ouch.." Hanako mumbled, sliding onto where the group was seated.

Seiko giggled while Hanako sat up with the help of the helpful vines. Kou greeted the boy before going back to fix his flower crown.

"N e ways..! Seiko! Do you know where your little bodyguard is??" Hanako questioned. Seiko nodded before pointing behind the boy who frowned in confusion. "Wh-"

"For your information, i'm not little, No.7"

Hanako jumped at the sudden voice behind him before turning around to see Kei glaring at him, his hair casting a shadow over his eyes, purple eyes seemingly glowing.

"Hello Dolly! " Kei turned to Seiko, his expression doing a 180 degree turn. Seiko waved back and Yashiro gasped, "D-D-Dolly?!" Kei smiled and nodded while Seiko pulled her knees to her chest. "It's a childhood nickname..he rarely uses it though."

Yashiro 'oh'ed but on the inside, she was sighing in relief. At least (Y/n) wasn't together with someone.

"You know, both of you look like siblings when you're in your supernatural form!" Kou stated and both Seiko and Kei looked at each other before turning back to look at Kou. "Now that you said it..yeah you guys do look alike," Hanako mumbled and Kei laughed.

"If you think we look alike, you should see her br-" he stopped talking and coughed. "Y-Yeah.." Seiko tilted her head, was he about to say the word 'brother'? Or was it something else..?

She didn't have the time to think as a strawberry red-haired girl appeared from the back gates of the garden and went up to them. She couldn't see the supernaturals of course.."Awh are both of you having a little date?" Aini giggled and both Yashiro and Kou went red before shaking their head.

"Anyways, have you seen Akagi-Kun and...(L/n)-san?" Aini asked, twirling a strand of hair with her finger while talking to Kou, batting her eyelashes. The three supernaturals stared and Hanako tilted his head, "It's so obvious that she just said that so she wouldn't be suspected. She just want to see chain boy."