7. return

I'm laying down talking to Ari. If you don't know i came back to my normal assigned prison today L.A correctional facility for young women. I don't know why but billie and Ari have been a little sus,like they hiding some shit. So i tried my hardest to get something out of Ari.

"i hope you kept that promise we both made" i said.
Before i went away me and her made a promise that she wouldn't flirt with billie and i wouldn't flirt with Amy. We made that promise because we didn't want to flirt with each others crush.

"um y-yea i never break a promise."she said hesitantly. "good i'm glad i can trust you" i said smiling. I got up and sat next to billie i looked at her and smiled. "hello miss Eilish" i said still smiling she looked at me and smiled shaking her head "your happy all of a sudden"she said putting her focus back onto her card game she was playing with Amy.

"i'm just happy to see you but i could just go give my attention to somebody else" i got up and started to walk away but billie grabbed my waist and pulled me on top of her. " ah no you don't you gonna keep your fine ass right here" she said sternly making eye contact.

I sat there on billies lap in silence just playing with the single chain she had on and i played with her hands when ever they were free. I got bored so i tried to get up but billie pulled me back onto her lap and wrapped her arms around my waist. i tried to move but she was to strong.

"omg seriously?" i said annoyed a little. "make out with me and i might consider letting you go."she said boldly. Amy laughed and started teasing me about being a little bitch. "come on i know you want to"billie said in a rasp low voice lowkey turning me on. I smirked "fine just don't be a horrible kisser"i said, billie smiled i grabbed onto her chain and pulled her in smashing my lips against hers.

We made out for a while until billie finally pulled me away."fuck this shit"billie said flipping me onto the bed so that she was on top. I looked at her and smirked. "yo amy is there anybody in ya cell?" billie said still keeping eye contact with me. Amy laughed "nope"amy said. billie went up to my ear and whispered "you not gon be able to walk when i'm done with you" she said aggressive.

I got butterflies but they were not in my stomach.Billie got up and grabbed my hand leading me out the cell, "have fun" dani said. billie stopped and looked back at me smirking "oh we will" billie said still smirking. "ouuu" amy and dani said cheering us on. My face got red and billie started walking towards amy's cell.

......................................................................................
~smut~

we stepped into amy's cell and without hesitation billie smashed her lips against mine,she pinned me against the wall sliding her hand into my shirt i moaned quietly ,our tongues were fighting for dominance and i gave in giving her full control."jump" she mumbled into the kiss. I jumped and wrapped my legs around her waist. She walked towards the bed and layed me down softly.

She disconnected her lips from mine and took off her shirt and i did the same. Once again she smashed her lips against mine hungrily,her hands traveling up and down my body she stopped at my pants. She slid them down admiring every inch of my body.

"fuck i love your body"she said with her raspy voice. she got between my legs and connected her lips with my stomach causing me to gasp at her warm soft lips. I took off my bra and billie smirked at how eager i was. she stuck her tongue out and licked from my stomach to my neck.

she blowed air on my neck turning me on even more. she came close to my ear "you don't understand how much i've wanted to do this to you" she whispered. she moved my panties to the side and slammed her fingers into me. I gripped the sheets and moaned loudly biting my lip trying to be as quiet as i can.