Eclette's

Anais Isla

"Oh, Ellisa, I see, you're taking a good care of my beloved granddaughter." Puna ni Grandpapa as he noticed I come with her.

"Are you both alone?" Kunot noong tanong ni Uncle Dad.

"Where's the Emperor and the Prince?" Grandpapa asked with me almost playfully but I know he meant something.

"Hmm, Daddy was busy and I don't know about Brother." I innocently replied. He nodded and smiled as Uncle Dad put me down on the couch. "Where is Brother Archeron?" I said finding my cousin. "He's fast asleep in his room." Uncle Dad said. I nodded and excitedly smiled.

"Are you hungry?" I nodded quickly again as I heard food. Grandpapa laughed and put his hand on my head.

"Ellisa, Isla's room are always taken care of. My little Isla can have her Mother's room." My eyes widden in surprise. Ellisa looked happy from what my Grandpapa said.

The door suddenly opened as it revealed a teenage guy. Oh, it's Brother Archer!

He was catching his breathe and said. "I heard my cousin--" his eye drifted on me and I smilex cutely at him. I missed him, them.

"Aww, my adorable Isla." He hugged me, he was a great role model brother of mine. He always take care of me when he's around and even if he's not present.

"Brother Archer!" I also hugged him, he was 14 years old as of now.

"Did you miss this Brother of yours?" I nodded continuously sl he smiled widely, "Where's your brother?" He said finding my great older brother.

"At the Castle?"

"Then, what brought oyr baby princess here?" Sabi nito habang pinipisil pisil ang pisngi ko. "I want to go home.." sabi ko, napatigil siya a napatingin kina Grand Papa at Uncle Dad.

"Home? Wanna go back to the castle?" Naguguluhan niyang tanong muli. I shaked my head.

"Here, home. This is my home." Napangiti naman ngunit halatang may napansin, mapansin mo sana, Brother..

"Yes, yes, this is your home." Nakangiti na sabi nito at niyakap akong muli.

Naiwan kaming dalawa habang nilalaro niya ako dito. "When are you going home?" I pouted when he asked that. "Silly, I was not asking to when you leave and asking you to leave."

"I dunno." I slangly response. "I wanted here with you all, at my quarter, it's so lonely." Pasimple kong sabi habang hinawakan ang teddy bear na binigay niya. Yeah, I was so lonely there. I'll go insane if I stay there. Well, they already claim that I'm not a sane princess.

"I see, does it bothers our little princess?" Sabi nito habang hinahawakan ang ulo ko.

"Yeah, It's so boring there because no one aside from Ellisa looking out for me. I'm always stuck at my room, it's lonely and sad." It really what I've felt eversince I was a child. He become silent but still caressing my hair.

"You wanna stay here longer?" I nodded. Hell yeah. Does he noticed already?

"I'll talk to Dad and Grandpa for a minute, stay here okay? I'll be back." Tumango naman ako.

I simply drink my tea and a more minutes to go when the door opened. It revealed Grandpapa and Uncle Dad?

"Hello, Grandpapa, Uncle." I smiled widely.

"My little Isla, I heard you wanna stay here?" I nodded again and giggles. His face softens as he watched me eagerly nodded my head.

"Does you feel like home here than the castle?" As what Uncle Dad asked, my heart tighten and I was preventing my self to cry. I can really felt how worried and curious they are why am I like this.

Parang sasabog yo'ng nararamdaman ko, it hurts. Sobrang masakit.

"Emmanuel! You made our Princess cry!" Huh? I hold my face and felt my tears. I smiled awkwardly.

"Sorry, my child. Come here." I hugged Uncle Dad as I cry in his chest. "What upsets you, hmm?" Grandpapa asking.

"I just wanna stay here." I hiccuped saying the last word. "What if your father declined?" Umiling agad ako.

"He might even feel relieve for me to be gone around the castle and also brother, they seemed like putting me in the corner. I know that I'm a princess so I need to stop myself but.. I can't help it." I said teary eyed. I see my Grandpapa become serious as they become silent.

Ellisa hold her mouth, she knows how I've tried to become mature as a child and become patient for them. She know I was desperate for their love but now I stopped.

"Ellisa, does what my Granddaughter said really happening to her?" Grandpapa asked Ellisa. Ellisa look at my face before nodding. "I've wanted to take her away from the castle because lately, she wasn't her usual self and look so sad there.. but I respected what she wanted too but now she's here I was glad.." pag-amin ni Ellisa. Yumakap naman ako nang mahigpit kay Uncle Dad. He was patting my back.

"The Princess.. was trying to gain everything she had now. She was working hard eventhough she's still a child.."

"Ha, what they've been doing to this poor child? For God's sake, Isla is just an 8 year old child, she needs them! Even if Isla is a Princess and a great noble, it's too cruel. " Uncle Dad furiously exclaimed. "How is Austine doing?"

"My Lord.. he's.. a proud prince and probably strengthening his reputation..?" Hindi siguradong sagot ni Ellisa dahil wala siyang masabi. Grandpapa massage his temple.

"Nevermind. That Child is out of his mind. If they won't then we will take care Isla. I should've take her with me when Isla died because the castle is dangerous for her." Desisyon ni Grandpapa i think he's referring to the Emperor.

"Isla." He called my name softly. I hiccuped again. "Don't cry now, you can stay here longer or if you want stay here forever.." he said calmly. I happily smiled wiping my tears and nodded.

It feels so light now and happy. They really are my family