Dinah Lance🎤

Imagine: Dinah defending you

Victor Zsasz shoved his hand over your mouth just before you could leave the alley.
You should have known better than to walk through alleys to get home, Dick always warned you not to.
Normally you would try to fight back against your attacker but biting his hand wasn't an option, you were sure you'd get a disease from him.
You tried to scream an kick Victor desperately but just as he pulled you close to the van you heard a woman's voice.
"Let her go, Zsasz."The voice was calm and level, too calm for this situation.
Without turning around or moving his hand from your mouth Victor replied."Last time I checked you weren't my boss."
"Let. Her. Go."
He shoved you forward into the van but you quickly got up but the woman was already beating the shit out of Zsasz.
"Now run on home, Victor."She spoke pulling him to her face by his jacket before kicking him in his stomach.
He scrambled off and you turned to the woman."Thanks."
"No problem."She looked you over and you thought she was going to ask you something before she introduced herself."I'm Dinah."
"Y/N."You stood there awkwardly.
"You look really familiar."Dinah raised an eyebrow."Anyway, I need to go. I'll see you around."
"Bye."You waved.
"Try not to get attacked again. I don't want to have to save you twice in one day."